Tony Montgomery Publish time 2024-7-5 04:40

The Fugui Mingxuan Restaurant in Manila features Hong Kong-style deep-well roast goose as its specialty

To be honest, there are many restaurants in Manila that make roast goose, but there are really few that make it delicious. When I saw a friend post a menu yesterday, I suddenly felt so hungry that I immediately added it to the order.

Picture 1 is their deep well roast goose. It is very fresh! It is not overnight. I ordered takeout from another store before, and the one delivered was hard and black. It must have been overnight.

Picture 2 is their signature sauce-flavored beef brisket. It is also absolutely amazing! It is really beyond my expectation that it is so delicious. There is no fishy smell at all, and the heat is just right. It is not overcooked or undercooked.

Originally ordered it for dinner last night, but the roast goose was sold out when I placed the order. The merchant said that it would take about an hour to roast it temporarily. It was already 9 o'clock in the evening when the rider delivered it. I hurried downstairs to eat a few bites while the two babies were asleep.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Fugui Mingxuan Restaurant in Manila features Hong Kong-style deep-well roast goose as its specialty