Ursula Roland Publish time 2024-5-18 02:30

Fall in love with Chiang Mai | Coconut Grove Market, Tha Pae Gate, Waroro Market, Anushan Night Market, Chiang Rai

I fell in love with this quiet and sunny town in northern Thailand once I visited it. It’s quiet, romantic, and sunny~ I stayed in Chiang Mai for three days and two nights. Here are my favorite check-in points~ My hotel is so comfortable I can’t bear to go out. I’ve missed many places. I look forward to coming back next time~
❇️Coconut Grove Market
The matcha-like green river is dotted with coconut groves.
Standing on the small bamboo Walking around on the bridge is very photogenic~
The light is better before 10 a.m. to take photos~
Take a taxi to locate the Coconut market
Business hours: Saturday-Sunday 8:00-15:00
❇️ Tha Pae Gate
There are so many pigeons that they can cover people when they fly.
It’s beautiful to dance with the pigeons and take photos casually~
It’s so clear A central landmark in Mai,
Convenient to exchange money and eat~
❇️Chiang Mai University
My ideal campus is like the Wizard of Oz,
The towering green sky Big trees, cartoon-like sky~
Same photo location: Jingxin Lake Angkaew Reservoir
The campus is very big, if you want to go around, it is recommended to ride an electric bike~
❇️Walolo Market
Local souvenirs,
dried goods, dried fruits, and extremely cheap clothing~
Very suitable for purchasing small clothes for travel~
The market is very crowded, so take care of your items ~
❇️Anushan Night Market
Next to my hotel is an inconspicuous night market during the day,
but it is very lively and full of fireworks at night~
Buy clothes and accessories , handicrafts, bags, delicious food...
❇️Chiang Rai
Be sure to leave a day for Chiang Rai
The White Temple is as gorgeous as a sculpture art
Wat huay pla kang Guanyin Temple
It’s well worth the three-hour drive there!
🏨Hotel
I stayed at the Maladee Rendezvous Hotel, which is located on the charming old street. I can feel the local life atmosphere very well~ The outdoor balcony of the room has direct access to the swimming pool. It’s super cool to order a glass of wine and sit outside. It is comfortable and comfortable. It is highly recommended to book this room type. There are Chinese-speaking staff and communication is completely barrier-free. There is a shuttle bus to and from the ancient city. There are also many restaurants, boutiques, and salons nearby. For SPA, you can make an appointment in advance with the butler for door-to-door pick-up and drop-off.
It is worth mentioning that the hotel’s catering is very good. In addition to breakfast, you can also book dinner and lunch. Both Thai food and BBQ are very delicious ~ Enjoy a comfortable and comfortable afternoon under the big tree. Tea is so comfortable that I don’t want to go out. If you want to have a drink in the evening, go to Tiger Bar. Guests who book on the hotel Guan website can enjoy 🆓 cocktails! Drinking sweet wine by the pool feels super chill~
Route reference🚩
Day1⃣️Arrive in Chiang Mai/visit the night market
Day2⃣️City walk in the ancient city of Chiang Mai
Day3⃣️Outside the city: Coconut Grove Market/Chiang Mai University
Day4⃣️Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai-Bangkok
Pages: [1]
View full version: Fall in love with Chiang Mai | Coconut Grove Market, Tha Pae Gate, Waroro Market, Anushan Night Market, Chiang Rai