modix_jyel Publish time 2024-7-5 04:25

YAKINIKU A5 TOKU - Little Tokyo, Manila also has delicious charcoal grilled wagyu

My friend has been recommending this restaurant before, and I finally came here today to check it out~ The overall meat quality is good, the service is very good, and there is no smell of oil smoke on the body after eating it grilled with charcoal. The store has Japanese soy sauce, mustard, black pepper, and sea salt. We use our own dry sauce for dipping, which tastes better, hahaha!

Wagyu group: He has three grades of wagyu, ordinary, superior, and premium. The higher the grade, the more fat content. Premium wagyu is really rich in fat, the kind that bursts in the mouth. Those who don’t like fat should choose carefully~

Offal group: Beef tongue is a must-order, chewy and crispy with rich juice, and the taste is more layered with lemon. Beef intestines are definitely something that offal lovers can’t refuse, with a perfect combination of fat and milk. The marinated beef liver is very flavorful, just slightly burn it until both sides are browned. Don’t roast it for a long time, otherwise it will be hard and taste bad.

Staple food group: Recommend spicy beef soup, the taste is very good, but it is not pure soup, it is the kind of soup with rice. The bibimbap was just average, the sauce didn't taste very good, I suggest you go to a Korean restaurant.

Pages: [1]
View full version: YAKINIKU A5 TOKU - Little Tokyo, Manila also has delicious charcoal grilled wagyu