Muriel Tate Publish time 2024-7-5 04:47

Recommended Japanese cuisine in BGC Manila, Ogawa Restaurant

I came to this Japanese restaurant again. I think the sashimi is the freshest and most delicious I've ever eaten. Sashimi is a must. I have to order salmon, mackerel, sweet shrimp, sea urchin, oysters, sea bream, and scallops.

The seafood directly took the rocket of love and rushed straight to my head with my taste buds, and my dopamine exploded. The most expensive one is "Wagyu", but I think the CP value is not high, but it is also very tender and has good fat. I don't like Western beef to be well-done, so I must try the teppanyaki wagyu~ But I would rather order more sashimi, and the udon noodles are still great

For vegetables, the most recommended "Japanese asparagus" is super tender! Then there are cream mushrooms and enoki mushrooms. This time I ordered seaweed salad, which is also very refreshing. This time there is no thunder point unexpectedly. This restaurant is really fast in serving food. I almost couldn't leave the store due to bulimia. The quality is better than the first time I ate there, but the price has also increased.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Recommended Japanese cuisine in BGC Manila, Ogawa Restaurant