Penelope Jackson Publish time 2024-7-5 05:01

Hua Hin Sundance Dayclub Hotel, the private beach has a stunning night view

It can be called the most beautiful hotel with pool view in Hua Hin‼ ️

Hotel name: Sundance dayclub, Booking price for various room types is only 2500-5000 baht per night, (because I have a discount, it is lower than the marked price

🔸Accommodation experience:
/A cocktail/non-alcoholic beverage will be given upon check-in
/Rented cars/motorcycles can be parked in the hotel parking lot
/Taxi from Hua Hin Railway Station for 70 baht (15r)
/Those who can ride a bike can rent a motorcycle, which is very convenient to go anywhere

🔸Hotel environment:
/The hotel has two swimming pools, one large and one small. The large swimming pool and mini bar can lie on the beach for a whole day (the night view is so amazing that you don’t want to leave
/The small swimming pool is under my room. Booking a room with pool view is in a great location
/The fruit juice smoothie at the Mini Bar is delicious. The burries I drank were mixed with various berries🫐

🔸Room environment:
/The room is very spacious. Mine is 48㎡, and the overall feeling is warm and comfortable The TV can watch Netflix dramas and movies (all banned in China can be watched!)
/The bathtub is equipped with bubble balls for 200 baht each, I brought my own
/Breakfast time is very friendly to people who can't get out of bed. It ends at 11:00. You can order at 10:30. The main course is ordered by order, and there are Chinese/American/local specialties. Fruits/salads/drinks are self-service

There is only one point worth complaining about. There is no socket at the head of the bed. The hotel provides power strips. If they are not enough, you can ask for more.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hua Hin Sundance Dayclub Hotel, the private beach has a stunning night view