Nathaniel Titus Publish time 2024-7-5 18:28

Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, Discovery Ancol, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta hotel sharing

This time I went to Jakarta, Indonesia, and stayed in three hotels, all of which were very cost-effective. The price was about 400 per night for a standard room with two beds.

The first recommendation is Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, which was booked on Ctrip. It is a five-star hotel. It is located in the city center. It takes seven or eight minutes to walk to the church and mosque, the landmark attractions of Jakarta, and then walk to the monument. The garden and swimming pool are very large. Although the hotel is old, the facilities are very new and there is no odor. The non-smoking rooms do not have smoke. There are bathtubs and showers. The hotel often has lobby, chorus, band, cocktail parties, etc. There are many good restaurants in the hotel. They are a little more expensive than outside, but after all, they are in a five-star hotel, and the view is very good. I recommend the steak restaurant in the hotel. It is very authentic and delicious.

The second is Discovery Ancol, which was booked on Agoda. It is in the resort. It costs 25k per person to enter, and then there is no charge to leave the resort and return to the hotel. This is right at the pier. If you want to go to the islands around Jakarta, it is very convenient to stay here. There is no odor in the room. The boat at the pier leaves at 8 o'clock. I got up late and didn't get on it. I played in this resort for half a day. There are also beaches, sea motorboats, sightseeing boats and other projects. You can also drive the motorboat yourself. There are aquariums and bird parks in the resort. I went to the aquarium and then made a guide. This resort is basically full of local Indonesians, and there are fewer foreign tourists than the first hotel. Women on the beach are all long-sleeved and long pants, so if you go to the beach, it is recommended to bring a long-sleeved swimsuit. There are far fewer local tourists in Jakarta than in Bali, so long pants and long skirts are more suitable. There is a famous seafood restaurant Bandar Djakarta in this resort. It is very cheap, cheaper than Bali.

The third is Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, which was booked by Ctrip. This hotel is connected to a shopping mall. It looks pretty pink outside, and the view outside the room window is also good. The biggest disadvantage is that it smells very strong. The room smells of smoke and the corridor also smells, which is very unacceptable. The location is quite convenient to go anywhere.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, Discovery Ancol, Hotel Ciputra Jakarta hotel sharing