Jo Mary Publish time 2024-7-5 18:47

Experience sharing of the five-star Kempinski Hotel✨ in Jakarta, near the roundabout

Hotel Indonesia Kempinski opened in 1962 and was one of the top hotels in Indonesia at the time. First of all, the hotel is located near the famous Selamat Datang Monument. Moreover, the hotel is directly connected to Grand Indonesia, a huge shopping mall with a variety of food, shops, and a super-large theater. There is also Plaza Indonesia opposite, where most of the high-end boutiques are.

Regarding the room, because of the GHA Titanium membership level, I was fortunate to be upgraded to the Salon Suite, which is 85 square meters in size. But unfortunately, our room is on the second floor, facing the roundabout, and we can hear the noise of vehicles, which is a thunderbolt for light sleepers. It is worth mentioning that Jakarta is "Car-free Day" from 6 am to 11 am on Sundays.

As for the hotel service, I think it is very average. As soon as we entered, they asked us if we wanted a welcome drink. Of course we asked for it, but in the end they didn't deliver it. They only gave us two wet towels and left. After that, they gave us some wrong consultations. They should be trained more.

As a salon suite guest, you can use the executive lounge, which includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. We had afternoon tea and evening cocktails in the executive lounge, which were both buffet style and had a wide variety. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant, which had a very wide selection of food.

Overall, this hotel was a little disappointing. Next time I come to Jakarta, I might try other hotels, after all, the service in this hotel is average, and the rooms are close to the main road and are noisy. But the good thing is that the location is excellent for shopping, and the hotel's breakfast is great.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Experience sharing of the five-star Kempinski Hotel✨ in Jakarta, near the roundabout