Claire Christie Publish time 2024-7-5 18:24

Jakarta Hyatt Hotel experience, new facilities and warm service

Here comes the summary of Jakarta Hyatt accommodation. Let me first say the conclusion: the facilities are very new, the service is satisfactory, and I am willing to come again. I arrived at the hotel at around 10 am that day and took the elevator to the 23rd floor. There was a guide service at the exit. The reservation showed check-in at 15:00. When I checked in my luggage, I asked and I could check in at 12:00. I walked around the area in the two-hour gap. It is a 15-minute walk from Independence Square. I will talk about the city experience next time. I returned to the hotel at around 11 o'clock. I had lunch in the restaurant on the 23rd floor first, and checked in at 12 o'clock after lunch.

The hotel starts from the 22nd floor and the room is on the 30th floor. Figure 1 is the window view of the room during the day, and Figure 2 is the window view before the sudden change of weather and rain. Figures 3-5 are the interior of the room, with four separate areas: luggage room, toilet room, shower room, and bath room. The bedroom has a sofa, desk, large bed and floor-to-ceiling windows. The space is very spacious and the floor-to-ceiling windows are well received. The air conditioning temperature in Jakarta is very low. Adjust the temperature when entering the room and enjoy the city street view facing the floor-to-ceiling windows. I had lunch at the restaurant on the 23rd floor before checking in (Figure 6). There was also a large floor-to-ceiling window with a city view. The spicy fried rice with pan-fried lamb (Figure 7) cost $20.

After a good nap, I called to make an appointment for a SPA to relieve my travel fatigue. The SPA reception desk was on the 34th floor (Figure 8). You can choose 60 or 90 minutes. The project includes full body essential oil massage and facial massage. There are three kinds of essential oils, and the smell is woody and plant-based. I chose the relaxing essential oil with a 90-minute special massage. The massage process is similar to that in China. The checkout was RMB 150 (including 10% service charge). It was dark when I came out of the SPA. The Independence Square Monument was lit up (Figure 9), and it was time for dinner.

The hotel has 3 restaurants, on the 22nd, 23rd and 37th floors. The 22nd floor serves breakfast, and I tried the 23rd floor. For dinner, I chose Japanese food on the top floor of 37th. The window seats were brightly lit at night (Figures 10-11). We ordered sushi rolls, fried dumplings and udon noodles (Figures 12-14). The udon noodles were very filling and thin and tasty. The hot noodle soup cured the coldness of the hotel air conditioning. The fried dumplings and sushi were also good. Dinner cost $20. After dinner, we strolled to the 34th floor to see the swimming pool (Figure 15). It was also a good way to relax by swimming a few laps in the night and surrounded by lights.

We got up early the next day and visited the swimming pool again (Figure 16), then went down to the 22nd floor for breakfast. There was a row of fresh fruits at the entrance, salads, cheese, ham, desserts, steamed snacks, noodle stalls... rich and varied. The freshly cooked noodles were delicious, and you could choose your own ingredients. Sugar-free yogurt with fresh raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries was appetizing and healthy. After breakfast, we rested and prepared to check out.

It can be seen that this is a newly opened hotel. The rooms are spacious and bright, and the washing facilities such as toothbrushes, slippers, and hair dryers are complete. The service is timely, and every waiter has a smile on his face. The breakfast is rich in variety, and the main meal options are quite a lot and reasonably priced. No extra tips were given throughout the trip. The view from the upper floors is great. I am willing to stay in this hotel again.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Jakarta Hyatt Hotel experience, new facilities and warm service