Corey Richards Publish time 2024-7-6 05:53

Seoul|It's really fun to visit and not boring - Travel guide & popular and black list

I often hear people say that Seoul is boring and I will never go there again. Maybe it's because I'm not going there the right way. This article brings you some tips for visiting Seoul:

a. Guidelines for visiting Seoul:

1. Try to avoid the attractions that are commonly recommended by travel agencies, or just check in.
2. Lower your expectations for the amazingness of all attractions.
3. Stop and slowly feel the atmosphere of Seoul as an international metropolis, especially the nightlife.

b. Red and black list (personal opinion only):

North Gangnam
🏢Gyeongbokgung Palace 🌟🌟 A classic must-visit, you need to lower your expectations for the attractions
🏢Blue House 🌟🌟🌟 Brought to me by a Korean friend, it's more meaningful
🏢Bukchon Hanok Village🌟🌟🌟 (P2) A classic must-visit, there are always a lot of people, it's difficult to take photos
🛍️Samcheong-dong 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P3) Next to Bukchon Hanok Village, the atmosphere is very chill, both petty bourgeoisie and Korean style, not many people, worth coming
🌳Cheongyecheon 🌟🌟 It's average, you can take a look when you pass by
🛍️Myeongdong 🌟🌟🌟 (P4) It's quite lively, worth a visit
🛍️Dongdaemun Design Plaza 🌟 It's really average, just pass it
🏢Gwangjang Plaza 🌟🌟🌟 (P5) A popular internet celebrity food base, you can go there to feel the atmosphere

Jiangbei South
🌳Namsan Seoul Tower 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P6-7) It's good to go there during the cherry blossom season
🍷Itaewon 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P8-9) A must-visit nightclub, the closest place to Beijing to feel the international nightclub atmosphere
🛍️Hannam-dong 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P10) Next to Itaewon, there are many Korean fashion brands, the road is sloping, it's fun to go up and down

Jiangbei East
🛍️Seongsu-dong 🌟🌟🌟 (P11-12) The wind on xhs is strong, so you need to lower your expectations. The products of the popular online store onion are really good. 🌳Seoul Forest 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P13-15) It is suitable for stopping to feel the weekend life of Seoul people. The blocks next to it have the feel of East London.

Gangbuk West
🛍️Hongdae 🌟🌟🌟 It has a lively atmosphere and you can go shopping at night.

Gangnam
🛍️Sinsadong Boulevard 🌟🌟🌟(P16) Luxury goods competition, each brand has a building, which has a bit of Ginza feel.
🏢Lotte World Tower🌟🌟🌟 Worth going up to see the whole picture of Seoul.
🛍️Starfield Coex Mall 🌟🌟🌟(P17) Very lively, the Starry Sky Library is amazing
🏢Gangnam District City Walk 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (P18) As an old money area, Gangnam District is quite suitable for city walks, and the ups and downs of the streets are also quite interesting to walk

Pages: [1]
View full version: Seoul|It's really fun to visit and not boring - Travel guide & popular and black list