Boyd Davy Publish time 2024-7-7 05:15

I saw the beautiful jelly sea in Gangneung. It was the first time I saw such a beautiful sea.

This is the first time I have seen such a beautiful sea since I was a child. You must choose a good weather to go to Gangneung, and it is very convenient without renting a car. It is really worth going.

Travel guide for a one-day tour:

Take KTX (be sure to buy AB seats!) from Seoul Station to Jeongdongjin Station, and take a taxi directly from Jeongdongjin Station (4400hb) to the cliff cafe, where you can see the beautiful jelly sea from a beautiful perspective. The cliff cafe goes to BTS Spring Day Station (the filming location of BTS MV).

It takes an hour and a half by bus, but it is worth it. The sea is very beautiful, and the photos taken at the station are very good. From the BTS station to the filming location of Goblin (tofu ice cream), it costs 5500 won to take a taxi for 10 minutes, but it is still very beautiful to take any photos, and the tofu ice cream is also delicious. From the filming location of Goblin to Gangneung Station, take KTX home
The bus takes about 50 minutes.

Because starting from June 1, car rentals need to be booked online in advance, but when we saw this news, we found that it was already fully booked. We checked the public transportation and it seemed quite convenient, so we decided to give up renting a car. After the experience, it felt really good. There were quite a lot of bus routes, and we just needed to check the arrival time in advance. We hardly had to wait for the bus. It was also convenient to take a taxi directly to nearby attractions without being restricted by the rental time. We spent about two hours at each attraction taking pictures and watching the sea, which was really healing.

Name: Stay Interview Cafe
Address: 1458, Taipei, Taiwan

Name: BTS Chunga Station
Address: 8-55, Taipei

Name: Goblin Filming Location + Tofu Ice Cream
Address: 1603 Taipei, Taiwan

(This is the address of the tofu ice cream shop, and the Goblin filming location is right next to it)

Pages: [1]
View full version: I saw the beautiful jelly sea in Gangneung. It was the first time I saw such a beautiful sea.