Dave Theresa Publish time 2024-7-8 02:34

A trip to Krabi Town, enjoy the colorful shop signs and sunbathe at Ao Nang Beach

Krabi is located in southern Thailand and has an airport. Fly from Bangkok to Krabi and take the airport bus to Ao Nang Beach in Krabi.

01 Krabi Town

The traffic lights in the town are very unique, and they are all large animals, such as monkeys, eagles, lions, elephants, etc. Walking in the town, there are colorful shop signs and motorcycles rumbling, typical Southeast Asian style. There are morning markets, night markets, etc., but I didn't go.

02 Ao Nang Beach

It is very lively. There are restaurants, hotels and various small shops along the beach, and there are many tourists on the street. There are many shops that rent electric vehicles and motorcycles, and you can ride along the coast.

03 Surrounding Islands Travel

There are dozens of outlying islands near Krabi, and there are many options for island travel. There are many stalls and shops selling tours on the street, including long-tail boats, yachts, and snorkeling. There are many choices with different packages and prices. I remember that I bought a ticket for a one-day long-tail boat tour of the four islands. It was a very ordinary tour and cost about 100 yuan. There were about a dozen people on a boat. It was said to be a one-day trip, leaving at 8 or 9 in the morning and returning around 1 in the afternoon.

Pages: [1]
View full version: A trip to Krabi Town, enjoy the colorful shop signs and sunbathe at Ao Nang Beach