Drew Kingsley Publish time 2024-7-12 03:53

Warorot Night Market, one of the best bars in Chiang Mai for performance quality and atmosphere

It is said to be one of the bars with the best performance quality and atmosphere in Chiang Mai. My brother took me there tonight to broaden my horizons. It was really wonderful. I was moved by the singing performance. After dinner, I walked over and passed the Warorot Night Market. I arrived at around 8 o'clock. There were only a few tables left. Basically, there was no room at 9 o'clock.

Later, the people standing filled the store. The atmosphere was super good. In Chiang Mai, the price of alcohol is generally not to worry about the price. Just be happy. Later, I met two Korean girls at the table. Then we chatted with translation software all night. One of them said she was a reporter from the Korean Economic Daily. Everyone is very concerned about China's BYD and Xiaomi new energy vehicles against Tesla!

Then I also introduced myself. It turned out that we were in the same industry. Of course, we knew each other. I also found a picture and said that I looked like Shin Sun Hye. I don’t remember the plot after that because I had drunk too much alcohol. I was very happy all night.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Warorot Night Market, one of the best bars in Chiang Mai for performance quality and atmosphere