Lillian Strong Publish time 2024-7-12 04:04

Hanoi is exempted from the bill by The Hafling ton bar, which is ranked among the top 100 in Asia

Actually, I didn’t have enough cash to pay and my credit card couldn’t be used. I bought a sightseeing bus at 7 o’clock and didn’t have time to withdraw money. I said I would leave my phone here and come back to pay later. Unexpectedly, the manager only collected 2 cups of money after he came, and said that I didn’t need to pay for the rest. Because it was New Year and the first day of business after the holiday, I hope it will bring me a good memory!

This store was already on my must-go list before coming to Hanoi. Because I was closed during the holiday, I came to check in and ordered four cups before leaving. If you come to Hanoi for tourism, you must come here for a few drinks. You will never be disappointed. In addition, it opens at 3 pm. If you want to take pictures, you can go early to get better light!

Store name: The Hafling ton
Address: 94 Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội Hanoi, Vietnam

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hanoi is exempted from the bill by The Hafling ton bar, which is ranked among the top 100 in Asia