Reg Marlowe Publish time 2024-5-18 17:17

tubkaak krabi boutique resort hotel in Krabi, 🥳an Asian traditional wooden structure villa

My favorite restaurant during the entire trip is located in Tuka, Krabi, with ultra-low prices during the off-season. Now entering the peak season, the same platform has already reached 250$, so funny😁

Hotel name: tubkaak krabi boutique resort

Disadvantages: The location is far away from the city center, shopping and eating are inconvenient, and the hotel prices are a bit expensive.

Advantages: The hotel style is a traditional wooden structure villa in Southeast Asia. It is small in size and feels warm and refined everywhere. It has a first-class sea view. The private beach is facing the sea karst. The beach is very gentle, suitable for children to play and gentle sea sports. You can watch it when the tide goes out at noon. to large swarms of crabs. Although the rooms are basically full, the entire hotel is very quiet and feels like a vacation. The beach atmosphere becomes even more stunning at night, when the hotel lights candles around the trees with colorful lights and hammocks.

There are abundant entertainment activities, so you won’t be bored if you don’t go out for a few days. Muay Thai yoga and paddle board glass boat are free, but it’s a pity that I don’t have time to experience the latter two. There is a fee for long-tail boats to go out to sea. After breakfast, you can get on the boat directly from the hotel beach and there is no hassle at all. You can choose a half-day trip to Hongdao or Four Islands, with a total of 6,800 plants in chartered boat and offshore picnic set. The spa is relatively ordinary with 2,000 plants per hour in a unique courtyard.

Meals and breakfast are Thai and Western. It is the best among the four hotels in this trip. It is very comfortable to have breakfast at the table near the sea. Children can also feed the fish next to it. At this time, we have booked a long-tail boat to go out to sea that day. Just waiting on the shore is also a scenery. Most of the lunch and dinner orders are taken from this restaurant. There is a small live band performance in the evening, and you can also book a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach.

Room: The minibar is free except for beer, and has various drinks and chocolates. Each room has a large bathtub but the shower and bathtub are outside. The bedding is not damp at all, the air conditioner is not noisy, and the beach bag in the room is very cute and has a small fan. In addition to indoor slippers, children also have small flip-flops, which is very thoughtful

Service: This trip has the best experience. Every email communication before departure was responded to quickly and with detailed explanations, compared to Racha who never replied to emails at all. After checking in, the staff I encountered every day greeted me with bright smiles. Two more details. The long-tail boat came back from the sea. At that time, the tide was nearly a hundred meters away. Several staff members rushed off the boat from the restaurant, picked up the children with bags, helped the elderly, and handed them ice-cold towels on trays. When I stayed at Racha before, the restaurant could heat up the refrigerated lunch boxes. Thinking that this hotel would be inconvenient to go out, I bought two more boxes. Unexpectedly, when the restaurant returned the lunch boxes to me, the rice and vegetables were put into ceramic bowls and plates, and cutlery was also provided. Delivered to the room.

Transportation, charter a car from Phuket Chalong Pier to the hotel for 670 RMB, a three-hour drive, and a 40-minute charter from the hotel to Krabi Airport for 180. I asked the hotel and it cost 400 RMB for airport transfer.
Pages: [1]
View full version: tubkaak krabi boutique resort hotel in Krabi, 🥳an Asian traditional wooden structure villa