Antonia Thomson Publish time 2024-7-12 04:31

Pasay Nightlife in Manila: zzyzx club, HK88, BONE Bar Recommendations

1. p1 is a local bar in the Philippines, zzyzx club. I heard it was opened by Koreans. I personally feel that the music inside is like old-age disco. People born in the 80s should like it more. I just came to the Philippines and my colleague took me there.

2. p2-p3 is a bar opened by Chinese people. HK88 Music Restaurant is also newly opened this year. After it opened, it is also a bar I go to more often. The music inside is considered to be more acceptable for those who like to dance. There is also a KTV outside. There are two floors in total

3. p4-p5 I don’t know who opened the Dynasty Bar. It was also newly opened this year. I went there four or five times. This bar is considered to be more crowded with atmosphere. Overall, it’s okay

4. Star Bar. There are no pictures because I was just busy dancing when I went there. Hahahaha. There are runways on both sides. As a disco player, it’s generally okay

5. BONE Bar. There are no photos either. It feels generally messy and mixed. I personally don’t like it because it feels a bit unsafe

The above are personal preferences. I prefer nightlife. It is recommended to go to bars opened by Chinese people. Relatively safer. If you want to know anything You can leave a message to ask me~

Pages: [1]
View full version: Pasay Nightlife in Manila: zzyzx club, HK88, BONE Bar Recommendations