Jessie Ruskin Publish time 2024-7-12 04:12

Hua Hin Santorini Amusement Park, with a strong Greek style

There is a "Santorini Amusement Park" with a strong Greek style. It is a tourist attraction for Thai people to take a walk with their families on weekends. If you like taking pictures, I recommend visiting this romantic park. Although there is no real Mediterranean Sea, the Greek landscapes in the huge park are really beautiful, and there is no European crowding. I originally planned to stay for an hour and walk around and leave, but I didn't expect to take pictures for two hours and still didn't want to leave!

In fact, many of the landscapes in the park are quite Asian modern literary and artistic style. The whole is for people who love taking pictures. Many people who entered the park that day were families traveling, and the others were a group of girlfriends or couples. There is also Miffy Rabbit Cafe, which is also the restaurant with the most people dining in the park. I feel like I just regretted entering the wrong store.

The haunted house is the most popular amusement facility in Hua Hin Santorini Amusement Park. If you want to play, you have to queue up! If you can't find it, you can find it around the entire map. So if you don't know what attractions to visit when you come to Hua Hin for a free trip, a good place to stay away from tourists, come to Santorini Amusement Park!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Hua Hin Santorini Amusement Park, with a strong Greek style