Dwight Holt Publish time 2024-7-13 06:40

Sapporo Maruyama JIN BBQ, the best BBQ I've ever had

1. Sapporo Maruyama JIN Yakiniku

This is probably the best yakiniku I have ever eaten. Because my kids love beef, I did some research on this trip. This restaurant uses almost all Abe beef, a specialty of Hokkaido, which is also called white old beef. All of them are A5 grade. It seems that it is not as famous as Tajima beef, Matsuzaka beef, and Omi beef in China, but I had no complaints. I also had a beef called Chateaubriant, which is the picture in the top photo. I had a stumbling conversation with the waiter. It can be understood as a special kind of fillet, which is so tender that it melts in the mouth. The kids ate it with great praise. But remember not to eat too much, tenderness and fat complement each other. The single piece at the back is called millefeuille, which has very beautiful snowflakes. Among all the meats, only this kind is roasted by the waiter. It is also the specialty of the store and worth a try. My favorite is the fillet, which is the most tender of all the fillets I have eaten in the past. It is very delicious. This restaurant needs to be booked in advance. At the beginning, I filled out the Google sheet. I spoke in English and they replied in Japanese. He said his and I said mine. In the end, I called directly to confirm. I will definitely come back to eat next time I come to Sapporo! The oxtail soup I ordered is also super good. This restaurant is not to be missed.

2. Hakodate Uni Murakami Nippon Life Insurance Sapporo Building

I will not go to Hakodate on this trip, but I still have to eat the sea urchin directly delivered from Hakodate. Sea urchin is my favorite sashimi. I found a restaurant for myself. I feel that the sea urchin used in the sea urchin sushi in the store is more fresh and sweet than the sea urchin rice. Unfortunately, my Japanese is not very good, and I can't know what species it is. This is the first meal for the four of us in Sapporo. We ordered everything we wanted to eat. The bill was 1,300 RMB, which is unimaginable in Shanghai!

3. Japanese Ramen noodle Lab Q

This is a ramen restaurant that I missed the last time I came to Sapporo. I finally had a feast this time! It has a rich chicken soup base, which is clear and not greasy. It stands out among the heavy-flavored Sapporo ramen. The entrance is very narrow. Go down a staircase that can only be passed by one person, and you will see a big iron door. Most of the customers are local young people, and a small number of tourists like us. It seems that there will be few queues if you arrive before 12 o'clock. When we finished eating and went out, the queue was already on the street.

Finally, this is an Italian restaurant that I accidentally walked into in the ice and snow of Jozankei. It specializes in stews combined with local ingredients, and miso-flavored pudding! It is full of surprises. After walking outdoors in minus ten degrees, I can eat such fragrant and hot dishes. The satisfaction goes straight to the top of my head! This is also the reason why I like Japan so much. I always encounter such surprises inadvertently!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Sapporo Maruyama JIN BBQ, the best BBQ I've ever had