George Ferguson Publish time 2024-7-14 01:06

Stay at JR East Hotel Mets Gotanda, the soundproofing is very good. Self check-in

Tokyo hotel recommendation:

JR East Hotel Mets Gotanda
Clean: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Convenient: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (half a minute walk from the subway station)
Highly cost-effective. Not in a popular business district but upstairs on the JR Yamanote Line. Very quiet. Good soundproofing. Self-service check-in (with waiters to assist). JR line to Ginza and Shibuya are very convenient. There are delicious ramen izakaya and barbecue downstairs. A very humane place! (I love Gotanda)

THE Aoyama Grand Hotel
Convenient: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5-minute walk from the subway station)
The price is not beautiful, but the service attitude is proportional to the price. There are Chinese-speaking service staff at the front desk. The minibar is free of charge for all drinks (a paradise for drunkards). It is located in Minami-Aoyama and you can walk to Omotesando, Minami-Aoyama, Shibuya (a paradise for people who like shopping). There is a cemetery near the hotel (if you mind, be careful). Because the hotel made a mistake in the room type, it also gave us dinner at the Italian restaurant on the top floor. If you book a suite, you can get it for free to Narita and Haneda Airport (the surprise is that I met Wu Qingfeng)

Kyoto Hotel Recommendation:
Royal Park Kyoto Nijo
Clean: ⭐⭐⭐
Convenient: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (3-minute walk from the subway station)
It is far from Shijo and very close to Nijo subway station. It is more convenient to travel, but there is nothing to visit around. It is even more sparsely populated at night. It is more convenient to go to Arashiyama If you want to go shopping, it is more convenient to stay in Shijo

The Westin Kyoto
Convenient: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (3 minutes walk from the subway station)

The xc room voucher is very cost-effective. Although the third party booking was generous, the room was upgraded. The front desk service attitude was very good. The location is relatively remote. There is a shuttle bus to Sanjo Shijo Kyoto Station. You can also store your luggage at Kyoto Station and send it to the hotel. You can take a hot spring in the hotel. Walk 20,000 steps every day and come back to take a hot spring to eliminate fatigue. The surrounding environment is very good, the air is very fresh, and there are few people. Nanzenji Temple is really worth visiting. There are many types of breakfast (the ice cream is delicious). It is recommended to book breakfast. After all, there is nothing to eat around. It is very close to Keage subway station. Although it is remote, it is convenient. There is also a cemetery near the hotel (those who mind should be careful). I will choose here next time I go to Kyoto!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Stay at JR East Hotel Mets Gotanda, the soundproofing is very good. Self check-in