Richard Eveline Publish time 2024-7-14 01:00

The experience of staying at the Kerry Hotel Hong Kong Seaview, with an infinity pool and a great view

Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is a recommended hotel with a great sea view and great photo opportunities. It is located in Hung Hom and is very convenient to take a taxi or subway. The room we stayed in is a deluxe sea view room on the 13th floor of the hotel! All room types are not by the window. If you want to take the picture, you have to pull the mattress over. The light is best around 9 o'clock, and the sun is shining. You can take pictures in this weather!

Breakfast needs to be ordered separately. I booked it the night before. You can tell the waiter that you want to take pictures, and he will make it look better for you. The hotel also has an infinity pool with a beautiful view!

To sum up: Although I went there during the New Year's Eve, the hotel price is a little expensive, but it is very cost-effective. Compared with other popular hotels, it is really not a scam at all. The facilities and services are also very nice. I'm planting grass for everyone~

Pages: [1]
View full version: The experience of staying at the Kerry Hotel Hong Kong Seaview, with an infinity pool and a great view