Melissa Noah Publish time 2024-7-14 00:42

La Siesta Premium Hàng Be Hotel🏨, INS decoration style in Hanoi Old Quarter

This time I came to Hanoi for a business trip. I really sighed that it was a bit shabby. The hotel and the outside of the hotel are two different worlds, but the hotel still needs to be praised. The hotel is in the old town, La Siesta Premium Hàng Be, with Instagram decoration style, and it looks good for taking pictures. It is near the Sword Lake. There are many Internet celebrity shops about 10 minutes' walk away. When you get off the taxi, several waiters come to open the door for you to take your luggage. It's already a good impression. When you enter the hotel, there is a strong smell of essential oils. It's very heady. Anyway, I like it very much. The air conditioning is full. The lobby and the entrance are very nice to take pictures. The front desk English is quite good, and the communication is very comfortable. They will ask you what time you leave and help you book a taxi. At the same time, the waiter will bring you a welcome drink and help you take your luggage upstairs. In short, the first impression is very good.

There are many foreigners in the hotel. There is a skybar on the 10th floor. Everyone drinks and chats there. Breakfast is on the 9th floor. You must try the hotel's pho, with beef, and cheese and egg sandwich bread. You need to order it yourself. I don't know what the soup base is made of, but it is very, very fresh! Let's talk about the spa on the first floor. There is a 20% discount before 12 noon. A 90-minute full body and hot stone spa only cost 40 US dollars. It's really worth it. Wash your feet first and then do the spa. It's so comfortable from head to toe. If you come to Hanoi, I really recommend this hotel.

Pages: [1]
View full version: La Siesta Premium Hàng Be Hotel🏨, INS decoration style in Hanoi Old Quarter