Beryl Dryden Publish time 2024-7-15 01:34

Grand Hyatt Seoul|Finally found a good hotel in Seoul

A hotel full of old money and delicious food.

The Park Hyatt I stayed at the night before was really bad. I thought if the Park Hyatt was like this, would there really be any good hotels in Seoul, until I changed to the Grand Hyatt.

➡️As soon as you get off the bus, you will be amazed. The dozens of meters of floor-to-ceiling windows in the lobby face half of Seoul. The scenery is unparalleled. The large number of wooden structures are full of charm. There is even a band accompaniment every night. The hotel staff are also warm and friendly, from Bellboy to the front desk to the Duty Manager, everyone speaks English fluently and is thoughtful. The back of the hotel has a mountain view, and Nanshan Tower can be seen from the elevator room in the corridor.

➡️This time I stayed in the Grand Hyatt Suite. The design of the room is nothing to say. The living room and master bedroom are arranged in a straight line along the window, leaving enough long lighting space. The room is as small as ten meters long. Floor-to-ceiling windows face the city directly. Although the hotel is a bit old and uses a lot of wood decoration, it does not give people an old look, which shows that a lot of effort has been put into maintenance. The layout is also quite reasonable and the space is well utilized. It is worth mentioning that the 24-hour in room dining is also delicious, not inferior to the restaurants outside. It is very suitable for me who sleeps in the middle of the night.

➡️As for the location issue that is widely criticized, for me it is actually one of the advantages. If it were not built on the mountainside, it would not have such a broad mountain view and city view, nor would it have such a quiet environment and large area of ​​greening, making it suitable for vacation and travel. And if you take a taxi for the whole journey, it won’t be affected much. If you call Uber, you can get there within three minutes. It only takes three or four minutes to go down the mountain to Blue Bottle Coffee in Hannam-dong.

➡️If you like city walk, it’s also very comfortable to walk all the way down the mountain. There are many restaurants and international brand stores along the way. You can take pictures of Seoul Tower just by walking. Friends who want to take pictures don’t have to go anywhere else. We are looking for a Seoul Tower airport location.
I have always believed that a good hotel can help tourists improve a city, and Grand Hyatt Seoul is also a great tool for this.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Grand Hyatt Seoul|Finally found a good hotel in Seoul