Lynn Chaplin Publish time 2024-7-15 03:08

The arm-length mantis shrimp at the Blue Sea🦐 restaurant in Boracay is delicious

We were islanders in Boracay for 6 days this time, and there was a restaurant that made us go back three times! It is a seafood restaurant opened by a Chinese boss, called BlueSea, and it is located opposite City Mall.

Dishes that left a deep impression

🦐Salt and pepper mantis shrimp💰1600-2200p (medium/giant)
I was lucky the first time I went there🍀I didn’t make a reservation and I got a giant mantis shrimp, with long arms, full of meat and roe~ It was a full bottle in a large Coke bottle! Later, there were only medium sizes. The giant ones are so tender because of the fat meat! The taste is very suitable for Chinese stomachs. It’s really the first time I’ve eaten such a giant and roe mantis shrimp! !

🦀️Egg yolk crab💰600-1200p (250g/500g)
Egg yolk crab is the signature dish, with full crab meat. It doesn’t look good but tastes great! Shallow fried and then coated with salted egg yolk, the shell is crispy and the crab meat is tender! It is not the super-large blue crab like Red Crab, but the small and strong one with a slightly thin shell~ I ordered it all three times I came!

🦞Lobster two ways💰3500p

The lobster is a flower dragon, so fat that it makes you doubt your life, even the slender legs are full of meat, and the meat is so elastic! It is worth a try, and it is fresh, energetic and elastic in Shanghai's ordinary seafood restaurants! The first method is to steam it with garlic vermicelli (the garlic vermicelli steamed in this restaurant is great); then make rice with the head and feet~very fresh, full of the aroma of shrimp brain!

🐟Steamed grouper 💰980p
I ordered a grouper casually, and it turned out to be a grouper, which was amazing😂The boss said that because he knew a fisherman, the fisherman happened to catch it with a fishing gun, so he used it. The grouper is very big, and it is a little old when steamed, but it is invincible in freshness!

🦪Steamed scallops/oysters with garlic vermicelli 💰550-580p
The scallops and oysters here in the Philippines are all small, a full plate, the best in freshness and taste ~ and it's really cheap!

Pages: [1]
View full version: The arm-length mantis shrimp at the Blue Sea🦐 restaurant in Boracay is delicious