Valerie Morton Publish time 2024-7-16 04:06

MUIM Taipei - Wine Bar and Restaurant Recommended in East District, Taipei

MUIM Taipei, looks like an ordinary convenience store. Walk past the door and enter the password at the ATM. The door of the mysterious kingdom is about to open slowly. The darkness and light reflect each other. The dark style is like a dark wine bar that can accept all emotions. Whether it is passion or sadness, you can release your emotions. MUIM Taipei will accept all emotions.

When I first arrived at MUIM Taipei, the ATM and coffee sign in front of the window really made me think that this was a convenience store. After pushing open the door, I was still wondering if this was really a restaurant or a wine shop. After careful inspection, I found that I had to enter the password through the ATM before the door would open.

MUIM Taipei is mainly dark in style, with just the right amount of bright lighting, making the overall environment appear as a comfortable, dark space that doesn't make people feel the environment is too heavy or oppressive.

Do you like the scent of flowers? Take a breath of the fragrance of flowers and plants, and you can breathe out the scent of roses when you speak, which is particularly fascinating. Girls, I recommend the fragrance of flowers and plants, which is fragrant~

Swiss cheese cubes are really good, a must-order at MUIM Taipei! When they are served, they look like cubes, but when you bite into them, you can see macaroni and cheese inside. So good!

Cheese lovers will be very satisfied with this dish. You can eat three different kinds of cheese in one serving. The outer skin is golden and crispy, and the inner part is delicious. It is a healing delicacy. I can eat a whole serving by myself!

The hot appetizer, the salmon with butter, smelled delicious right after it was served. As usual, I picked up my phone to eat first, but my friend at the same table got there first! It was really tempting to have a bite!

The salmon is covered with butter, which adds a rich aroma of milk and the fat of salmon. The hot baking pan makes the salmon more caramelized, and the champagne adds a bit of sourness to the overall taste, making it oily but not greasy! It goes well with wine.

The food at MUIM Taipei is really exquisite and delicious. For grilled food, I recommend the Maxlem Shrimp and Scallops. They are very good when eaten raw and cooked to the perfect degree of doneness. They are paired with carefully peeled shrimps. They are full of spice flavor. Remember to add some lemon juice on them. It is a very delicious dish.

What surprised me the most this time was that the steak at MUIM Taipei was so delicious! The sirloin steak uses the most delicious part of the sirloin, the "sirloin heart", and it is very tender and tastes great when cooked medium rare. The steak is also of good quality!

Don't say that only the wine in a bar is good! The menu at MUIM Taipei is really as good as that of a professional steakhouse. The steaks are very attentive and very suitable for dinner parties!

Convenience store drinks have become cocktails! But the essence of MUIM Taipei is still cocktails! When you see the dishes, you will find that they are all memories of the convenience store drinks when you were a child. It is really unique!

This cup of guava picked from the tomato tree is inspired by guava juice from Pomegranate. Rum is paired with plums to create a guava-flavored souffle. The dense texture on the top and the bottom taste like a guava juice cocktail. It's super special!

The adult version of Uni-President Duoduo Green Tea~ Duoduo Nectar, the clear cocktail served on the table actually tastes like Duoduo Green Tea! It's incredible!

Using unique clarification technology and gin, Duoduo Green Tea tastes refreshing, but it actually has a strong aftertaste!

MUIM Taipei is really my favorite bar recently! The cocktails are super good! It's the kind that girls will love, the food is also good, the atmosphere in the store and the photo taking are all 100 points. In short, it is very suitable to bring girls here!

MUIM Taipei Store Information
MUIM Taipei Opening hours: 18:00-2:00 am (open until 3 am on Fridays and Saturdays)
Address: No. 3, Lane 248, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da'anwu, Taipei City 106, Taiwan Tel: 0227311717

Pages: [1]
View full version: MUIM Taipei - Wine Bar and Restaurant Recommended in East District, Taipei