Boris Noel Publish time 2024-7-17 03:47

A 3-day guide to Osaka based on my 8 trips to the city, with the most frequently asked photo spots

Among all the cities in Japan, Osaka is the one I want to visit again and again. I have been to Osaka 8 times. I will share my itinerary, attractions and photos for three days. At the end, I will also share how to spend the day condensed into one or two days.
---
Day1: Osaka➡️Shinsaibashi➡️Dotonbori (food) Orange Street (fashionable second-hand brands)
Day2: Universal Studios USJ
Day3: Tsutenkaku (Conan anime check-in)➡️Osaka Castle➡️Umeda🛍️➡️Leave Osaka
---
Photography guide (pictures 1-4)
1. Shinsaibashi Parco 6th floor Miyazaki surrounding store: take a photo with the same faceless man as the seaside tram
2. Osaka classic camera position - Glico figurine + Dotonbori river view: Dotonbori Bridge
3. Mario Park in Universal Studios
4. The alley opposite Tempura Daikichi next to Namba Station looks like a Japanese anime
---
Route introduction:

Dotonbori, Osaka's most classic food area, has everything from takoyaki, ramen, pork cutlet rice, and sushi. Takoyaki is a must-eat every time (pictures 7-8).

Shinsaibashi is a must-visit commercial district in Osaka. It has everything from luxury goods, niche luxury goods, second-hand goods, trendy brands, drugstores, and two-dimensional stores. Second-hand stores include the chain of Daikokuya, Brandoff, Mademoiselle Cafe, and Chanel Museum Cafe. For trendy brands, you can visit Orange Street next to Shinsaibashi. Parco is also very good to visit. There are Hayao Miyazaki peripherals on the 6th floor, which are easy to buy and have photos. There are also many beauty contact lens stores and Sanrio stores.

Tsutenkaku, one of Osaka's famous landmarks, anime-style landmarks, and a check-in place for Conan anime.

Osaka Castle Tower, one of Osaka's famous attractions, was built by Toyotomi Hideyoshi in 1583 and is also a check-in place for Conan.

Umeda, the Umeda district is not as easy to take photos as Shinsaibashi, but there are more shopping malls, which is suitable for sisters who just shop and consume. For example, outdoor areas are only available here, and you can take a Ferris wheel to overlook the night view of Osaka at night.

Universal Studios
Separate notes are in the Japan guide on the homepage
---
Accommodation
Living in Namba and Umeda are both very convenient, and the prices are similar (I stayed in both popular hotels on xhs, and the experience was good)
·
If you only want to play for one or two days, or want to shop more, you can go to day 3. If you want to watch movies and shop, you can go to day 1. It depends on whether you have enough time for Universal Studios. If you only want to play Mario Park and get up early, half a day is enough.
·
Duty-free snacks at the airport
Figures 11-14 share some snacks that I can't forget.

Pages: [1]
View full version: A 3-day guide to Osaka based on my 8 trips to the city, with the most frequently asked photo spots