Jonathan Ruth Publish time 2024-5-19 00:46

The most convenient red light district in Manila, Philippines - Korea Street Nightlife Guide

Korea Street was not a red light district before. In the early years, Koreans gathered here to live and do business. A large number of Korean restaurants and shops were opened, and it gradually developed into a Korean settlement. But Koreans have a reputation for being lecherous in the Philippines, ranking third after Australians and Americans. Therefore, various nightclubs were gradually opened by locals around the living circle of Koreans, and then evolved into a red light district.

Every night, Filipino women will appear in twos and threes outside Korea Street. They stand in groups of scantily clad women on the roadside and ogle passers-by, eager to pounce on foreigners when they see them. And if you enter the Korean Street, you will have the illusion that the leaders are inspecting the place - everyone waves to you enthusiastically, eager to sell their bodies or the fancy medicines in their hands.

The ambiguous music and blurry lights on both sides of Korea Street are also particularly alluring at night. The big man standing outside the door frequently gestures to you, and the low and narrow porch behind him also has a hidden secret. Once out of curiosity, he went in to take a look. Look - Guaiguai, they are all Filipino women wearing sexy underwear, many of them are beauties with good figures and looks, and the manager will tell you bluntly that they can come out, and it only costs 7,000 pesos, and you can do it tonight You can take one away. But for someone like me who is obsessed with practicing boy's skills, it was really hard to bear. I immediately ran out with a red face, not even paying attention to the raging laughter behind me.

Korea Street is not the most famous red light district in the Philippines, but it is definitely the most convenient red light district. When taking a taxi in Manila, tell the driver to go to Korea Street. They basically know this place, and most of them will give you a knowing smile in return.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The most convenient red light district in Manila, Philippines - Korea Street Nightlife Guide