Elaine Grote Publish time 2024-7-17 03:45

One Centra Hotel, there is no better choice for traveling in Cebu and Bohol

I stayed in 5 hotels during my trip to Bohol Island, and I was very satisfied with all of them. I felt that there was no better choice than this one.

P1-6: Oasis Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island

This hotel is small and exquisite, with only 20 rooms and a very good location. If you get up early and can't catch breakfast, you can order a sandwich the night before, which is super nice. Panglao Island mainly has Alona Beach and Dumaluan Beach. Alona Beach is very lively, with bars, restaurants, dive shops, massage lounge chairs, and torch performances at night. There is a McDonald's and 7-11 at the corner of the street, as well as a bee farm ice cream shop. The disadvantage is that the beach is messy. Dumaluan Beach has two of the most luxurious hotels in Bohol Island, Bohol Beach Club and South Palms Resort Panglao. The private beach is less crowded and clean, but the sea water is similar to Alona Beach. If you have time, you can stay at both beaches.

P7-12: Aquamare beach camp resort, Siquijor Island

This is the hotel chosen by my sister. She must choose this one when she sees the tent. This hotel is located in the northeast corner of Siquijor Island and has only 8 tents. The hotel's breakfast is a la carte. There are 3 tents in the first row near the beach, each with a double bed. There is no bathroom in the tent. The waiter said that each tent has a separate bathroom in the yard. The 2 largest family tents in the second row have two double beds, a bathroom and a sofa. I have this room. The 3 tents in the third row have a bathroom and a large bed. The beach of this hotel is suitable for catching the sea, not for swimming. The location is a bit remote and there are no restaurants around. The best hotel on the island is Coco Grove. There is a restaurant Bahabar nearby that is said to be good. If my sister didn’t want to stay in a tent, I would probably choose Coco.

P13-15: The Bricks Hotel in Dumaguete

This hotel is just outside the Dumaguete City Port Terminal. Next door is Silliman University. It has an industrial style decoration. It takes less than 10 minutes to walk to the old clock tower. The family room has one large and one small bed, and the seaside avenue is outside the window.

P16-17: Aloha Resort in Oslob

You must stay here to see whale sharks

P18: One Centra Hotel in Cebu City

The bus terminal from Oslob to Cebu is South Bus Terminal. The bus station is more than 400 meters away from the hotel. There are many restaurants and a large supermarket in EMall next to the hotel. The hotel is close to Magellan's Cross and the Cathedral of the Holy Child Catholic Church. It is not far to Fort San Pedro.

This hotel is the cheapest and has the best breakfast buffet among the 5 hotels. The deluxe twin room is only 2319P including two breakfasts. The hotel also has a gym and swimming pool.

Slots: The room rates for 3 and 5 only include 2 breakfasts. Although my order clearly stated that the room rate for 2 adults and 1 child includes breakfast, I still had to buy another breakfast for about 300 pesos.

Pages: [1]
View full version: One Centra Hotel, there is no better choice for traveling in Cebu and Bohol