Osborn Adela Publish time 2024-7-18 03:05

Traveling to Phuket is a compensation for the helplessness of daily life

For me, traveling is a kind of compensation for my daily insecurities. The basis of my pleasure during traveling is psychological comfort and satisfaction. Physical comfort such as delicious food and beautiful scenery are the icing on the cake. My passion for Phuket is not as passionate as this island. Even the air is highly saturated and bright, but it is still a pleasant trip. Because I spent idle and wanton days and nights here.

I went to Phuket with my colleagues and stayed at Angsana Laguna Resort. It is far from the city and has a private beach, so the environment is quiet and relaxing, very suitable for vacation.

The lonely bag on the beach

The sleepy little girl

After breakfast at the hotel in the morning I was hanging out on the beach with a colleague. The sun was skewed badly, and the sea water provided me with plenty of coolness. It was extremely comfortable to walk barefoot on the white, soft sand. People sitting, lying and standing in twos and threes, feeling the gentle waves of the waves, completely awakened this morning, and the narrow place in their hearts was broken by this boundless world, and became broad-minded, ah, so comfortable! Easy on the eyes! Stretch your body! Feel at peace!

In front of us was a soft, white and fat little girl, riding on her father's neck, still sleepy, and glanced at me who was taking pictures, calm and cold.

A little brother with dark brown skin, wearing a red tights like Spider-Man, was sitting near the sea water with his knees in his arms. White bubbles appeared at the edge of the sea water that was pushed ashore. He made a stamping motion with his feet and played with the bubbles. There was a small boat not far away on the sea, which probably belonged to him. His skin color and clothes looked like he was working at sea.

I enjoy the relaxation here, but when the sun comes up, if I don’t go back to the hotel, I still have to find a place to cool off. There is a large pond in the resort, surrounded by lush tropical plants. There are lounge chairs and insect repellents on the trails developed by the hotel. It is different from the empty tranquility of the beach. It is a compact and wild place. The bustle of nature. Chat with colleagues about your afternoon plans and let the morning flow by.

I slept until daybreak and went to the city. This is truly the kingdom of wires.

There are no high-rise buildings in the Wire Kingdom, but there are densely wound and intricate wires, which are quite spectacular. It forms an island characteristic. While watching, I was amazed. The sky stopped and people came to life.

Come alive, it is no exaggeration. The bar has opened its door, the food stalls have set up stalls, the fireworks of the barbecue are steaming, the shouts of cheers, the sound of music and the sound of whistles are all entangled together, all coming to you. Eyes and ears are piercing, anxious to drive away the idleness during the day, just be impatient, the night here does not pay attention to the spirit.

We are a group of seven, three men and four women. Each man and woman choose one person who does not want to drink and cannot drink. Stay awake and pay attention to everyone. I'm not a drinker, but I love drinking. In such a lively and bustling street market with a relaxed and unburdened atmosphere, I definitely want to have a few drinks to my heart's content.

First, I went to eat seafood barbecue, pizza, and mango sticky rice near Jiangxi Leng (it was delicious, and later I bought a packaged portion in Jiangxi Leng supermarket, which was still delicious). The food stalls are filled with people of all colors, sweating and eating the same food. Perhaps only the fireworks in this place make everyone let go of their scruples. It is rare to see such a good integration in China. .

The food in the busy market has laid a good foundation for the stomach and intestines. It seems that I have been accepted by this city. I am no longer embarrassed when I rush into the noisy market and be solicited by the men or women standing on the street. I have the habit of an ordinary citizen. The second time I went to the bar, there seemed to be only one type of beer, called tiger. We each ordered beer, cocktails and foreign wine, drank, chatted, told jokes and played games until late at night, not wanting to go back. We were not sleepy or tired, we just wanted to keep making trouble. It seems that the quietness during the day is supplemented by the movement at night. After being tense for a long time, you need to relax. People will not stay in one state for a long time, so there will be joys and sorrows, ups and downs, and life will be colorful when looking back.

After half the drinking tour, there were fewer and fewer people around, and it was almost two o'clock in the morning. We also left the bar, mostly tipsy but not too drunk. I found a beach nearby, so I walked over and blew in the sea breeze. The world became quiet again. The sea is really magical. It absorbs and tolerates all the noise and has the power to calm everything. At this time, we also start to need calm. Sleepy but in need of calm. There were people sitting and drinking and chatting on the shore near the beach. We took off our shoes to test the rising tide, and were beaten by the tide and rushed to the shore. We went back and forth several times, enjoying it endlessly. One of our companions called us loudly. He went to 711 to buy beer and snacks. We sat on the roadside near the beach, eating and drinking in front of the rising tide, and complained about work and life. Everyone had the desire to express themselves.

No one asked about the time. Who cares, I won’t be working tomorrow anyway.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Traveling to Phuket is a compensation for the helplessness of daily life