Fay Hodgson Publish time 2024-7-18 03:29

🚡Weekend trip to Hong Kong, the huge Buddha statue on Lantau Island cleanses your soul⛰️

The scene I have seen in Infernal Affairs since I was a child has finally come into reality. This huge Buddha statue was built in Nanjing in the last century. It was transported to Lantau Island in Hong Kong in many parts and then assembled.

The scenery of the cable car is very beautiful. The whole journey takes about 20 minutes. You can see the sea view and the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge. After going up the mountain, you can finally walk 268 steps to the top. It is very shocking and spectacular. The Buddha statue is well maintained. There is also a temple at the foot of the mountain where you can worship.

At the top of the mountain, there was a large cloud passing through. The heat and wind alternated. It was a very special experience and landscape, but overall, I was very lucky. That day was the best weather in the past week.

Some tips:

1. It is recommended to buy cable car tickets in advance, otherwise there will be a lot of people queuing on site. There are three types of cable car tickets. The panoramic scenery is the best and most suitable for taking pictures (fully transparent). People who are afraid of heights should choose carefully.

2. After going down the mountain, you can go to Tai O to eat seafood and stroll around, but you must go to the port early to queue up for the boat. The last boat is at 6 o'clock and it is not on time. Because we did not queue up in advance, there was no seat when we got there, so we had to take the bus back.

3. Take good sun protection measures, wear comfortable shoes, and pay attention to hydration. It is quite hard to walk, queue up and wait for the bus in this weather.

Pages: [1]
View full version: 🚡Weekend trip to Hong Kong, the huge Buddha statue on Lantau Island cleanses your soul⛰️