Eve James Publish time 2024-7-20 00:30

Travel memories of Phuket Ocean Swing, ATV and Shooting Range🖼️

When traveling to Phuket, do you want to know where the locals take their friends? As someone who often goes to Phuket to visit Thai friends, I have a strong say in this. The following places are all highly recommended by Thai friends. Who doesn’t want their trip to be a perfect and niche one? Come and have fun with me.

Shooting Range

If you don’t experience shooting in Phuket, you won’t know how cool it is! It not only satisfies curiosity, but also allows you to take a few photos that will envy your entire circle of friends. It’s so cool!

Real guns and live ammunition, and there are various types, models and diameters to choose from. Pick it up and you will be the handsome female police officer in movies and TV series.

There are many shooting ranges in Phuket, such as The Warrior, Rif le shooting association, etc. There are coaches who will take you to learn how to operate.

The Warrior is an open venue for a more realistic shooting experience. Rifle shooting association is an indoor venue, so you no longer need to worry about the sun at noon.

Don’t worry about recoil or too much sound. Wear earmuffs throughout the process and have an instructor by your side. It’s easy to get started. But whether the hit rate is high or not depends entirely on your own talent (after all, everyone is number one).

Sea View Swing

Come to Phuket, and if you don’t experience the Sea View Swing once, you won’t know what it is like It’s so beautiful to take photos by yourself! How can we waste time not taking photos under the beautiful sea view of Phuket?

But compared to the same old beach photos, it is better to go to the beach and play a beautiful swing. Supported by the vast blue seascape, the people on the swing appear more romantic, beautiful, elegant and charming.

Currently, the only sea view swings available in Phuket are Rock Beach Swing and Phuket Swing. The Rock Beach Swing is near the Sanwan Observation Deck, and the Phuket Swing is on Niu Beach.

I have been to both. Because Niu Beach is so famous, there are a lot of people checking in now. I waited for an hour for the swing. I sat on it and didn’t take two pictures before I was rushed off from behind. Although the photos are beautiful, the experience is not good.

The boulder swing seems to have only opened last year, so few people know about it now. My friends from Phuket took me to play. There are coconut groves and green lawns everywhere in the scenic area. It seems like The secret back garden of the rich.

There are many recreational facilities here. In addition to 5 styles of swings, there are also bird's nests, bubble chairs, seaside churches, pure white stairs, and hollow sea. Cube cabins, lazy sofas, etc., couples and best friends can take photos, and the elderly and children can lie down and enjoy leisure time. It simply meets everyone's needs!

Buy a ticket and you can play for a whole day. Since the location is hard to find, I went to Taobama I booked tickets and transfers through my store . The scenic spot is really beautiful, and every photo you take is a blockbuster. Go check in quickly before it is occupied by tourist groups.

Jungle Leap

If you don’t experience a Jungle Leap in Phuket, you won’t know how cool Mount Tai was! A rope connects two big trees. Hanging on the rope, I shuttle quickly. The scenery in front of me and my nervous heartbeat are exciting and exciting.

There are also Phuket’s natural tropical rainforests and vast seaside scenery. During the jungle leap, you can enjoy the wonderful natural scenery of Phuket.

There are three jungle leaps in Phuket, namely Hanuman World, Flying Hanuman and Skyline adventure. Although they are both jungle leaps, they provide different services and types.

Hanuman World is located in Phuket Town. It is characterized by sea views, moderate excitement, and delicious food.

Flying Hanuman is located near Leng, Jiangxi, a 20-minute drive away. It is characterized by a large and high overlooking area with low excitement.

Skyline adventure is located in Rawai Beach. It is characterized by novel projects and high excitement, and is most popular among locals.

It’s so cool to play this, I’m screaming and laughing all the way, it’s really fun. But pay attention! Elderly people over 60 years old, children under 4 years old, pregnant women, and friends weighing less than 20kg and more than 120kg are not allowed to participate. Please understand clearly before going.

ATV off-road vehicle

Come to Phuket and you won’t know it until you experience an ATV. It turns out that this is what Fast and Furious feels like! Phuket is surrounded by the sea on three sides and backed by mountains on one side. 70% of the area is low-altitude hills, so playing ATV is safe and exciting.

Driving from the jungle to the mud, there were constant screams all the way. There are many places where you can play ATV in Phuket, and some even cooperate with Elephant Circle, but the editor does not recommend riding elephants. If you want to experience ATV, it is recommended to go to a separate ATV camp, such as Sea View A.T.V Adventure.

Generally, the ATVs provided for tourists are four-wheeled small models, which do not require a driver's license or motorcycle riding experience. If you have experience, you can also switch to the same model as the coach.

However, I suggest you choose a small car. Although the mountains in Phuket are relatively gentle, the road is bumpy and full of potholes, so small cars are safer.

And this kind of car can be driven by yourself with only simple teaching from the instructor, it is so cool! If you can’t learn or are afraid of safety issues, you can also ask an instructor to be your driver~

Deep Diving and Snorkeling

Come to Phuket without experiencing deep diving and snorkeling once Diving, you don’t even know how beautiful the underwater world is! Although the coral reefs in the waters near Phuket are in average condition, you can go to the islands near Phuket, such as Emperor Island, Coral Island, Egg Island, etc.

Because these offshore islands are sparsely populated, the water quality in the nearby waters is clean and clear, with patches of coral reefs and colorful fish that are not afraid of people. The scenery on the seabed is very beautiful.

There are many travel agencies on Phuket that can go out to sea and provide snorkeling and deep diving. They are both local and domestic. We choose the ones with good qualifications and safety. It only needs to have complete facilities, a newer boat, and an insurance company. It doesn’t matter if the place is not right. After all, the most important thing is whether you have the ability to ensure everyone’s safety when going out to sea.

Another reminder, June to October is the local rainy season, a period of bad sea weather. If you are traveling to Phuket during these months Try not to go to sea!

Because the weather at sea changes greatly, it may be sunny when you go out to sea, but it will turn into a violent storm when you reach another section of the sea. Although it is a pity not to be able to go out to sea, your own safety comes first, everyone, please remember!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Travel memories of Phuket Ocean Swing, ATV and Shooting Range🖼️