Aaron Margaret Publish time 2024-7-20 00:58

Go to Phuket, Thailand to eat seafood, play jungle roller coaster, and have a spa massage

I haven't taken a break this year, I have been saving it up, plus a weekend, I have 7 days off, I decided to go to Phuket to walk on the beach, play in the water and enjoy my vacation. I met a lot of friends in a Phuket free travel exchange group, they helped me with advice and planned all the itineraries for me. This trip was very pleasant. Let me summarize what you need to pay attention to when traveling to Phuket?

1. Customs entry process

There are two ways to apply for a visa, apply in advance or sign on arrival. It is recommended to apply on Taobao in advance, on the one hand, it saves time for customs clearance (those who fill in the card for visa on arrival) There may be a queue). On the one hand, customs will add a tip when you sign in on arrival.

When you are about to land on the plane, the flight attendant will issue an immigration card. If your English is good, fill it in yourself. If your English is not good, there will be a tour guide on the plane, so you can just ask. If it doesn't work, there is a comparison template on the counter after landing.

Fold the completed arrival card, departure card, boarding pass and passport together and don’t lose them.

Entry and departure are very fast. It takes almost 20 minutes for people on a plane to pass through customs. The process is all in a straight forward order. If you really don’t understand, just ask the patrol officers there, they are very enthusiastic.

Regulations require that each person needs to bring 20,000 baht. If you apply for a visa in advance, the probability of random inspection is infinitely close to 0. I have never heard of a random inspection of a visa on arrival.

2. Sun protection and post-sun repair

Pay attention to sun protection! Be sure to buy one with a high SPF! spf50++! Otherwise, it will be the same as useless!

Use a small gold bottle of Anasi on your face, and buy a local spray on your body. Re-spray it in time after going to the sea. If you really get sunburned, buy a bottle of aloe vera gel and rub it frequently. It has a certain repair effect. Sunscreen products can be easily purchased at the local 711

3. Tips

Thailand has the habit of tipping, and the general level is as follows:

For jungle leaps, SPA, etc., it costs 50 to 100ba per person. It is indeed hard to provide personal service.

The outlying island tour is usually 50ba per person. In the past, the tour guides and crew took good care of tourists, but in recent years, I feel that the service attitude of tour guides has declined. If you feel that there is no service or the attitude is not good, I will give you the second uncle. If you don't give it, don't give it. Don't let them treat Chinese tourists as fat sheep.

For restaurant service, when you get the bill at the end, if there is a service fee in it, the final price includes a tip, so no tip is required. If not and the waiter introduces the dishes enthusiastically, you can put a few dozen tips under the bill. If the service is not good, you can not give it and let them develop a habit.

Pick-up driver, daily hotel cleaning staff, it depends on your mood, no problem if you don’t pay, but it’s 20~50ba if you give.

4. Prepare items before traveling

Customs entry materials: a passport, customs entry application form, photo + double-sided tape, and pen are required for arrival visa. Attach double-sided tape to the back of the photo; prepare a pen in advance. Both of the above are temporary rentals and require queuing up.

Do you know that the Thai baht and its exchange rate are roughly 4.5:1 to the RMB? Just exchange 4,000 rmb in Thai baht at ICBC and Bank of China in advance and bring some RMB. You can also exchange it locally. There are many local shops that accept AliPay! Alipay’s exchange rate is the most cost-effective! Jack Ma’s father gave money! If you run out of money and need to exchange RMB for Thai baht, the local kiosk marked Exchange is the exchange point. The exchange rates are indeed different, but the difference can be dozens of dollars. I am too lazy to bother to see which is higher and which is lower.

Telephone card: Buy a happy card on Taobao in advance and replace it after landing. It is a no-brainer operation.

Sunscreen, medicines, earplugs: If it’s not too much trouble, you can bring a little sunscreen in advance to use on the first day, and buy the rest locally. The same goes for medicines. If you are worried about not sleeping well on a plane or in a hotel, bring a pair of earplugs.

Seasons and Clothes: Thailand is a tropical country, so just think it is always summer. If it is not the rainy season, just wear a T-shirt + shorts. If it is the rainy season, prepare an extra long sleeve. You can change clothes in the airplane bathroom before landing or at the airport after landing.

5. Requirements for English

Many people are worried about language communication issues, please! Don't! Be! Rest assured!

In Patong Beach, the guys at the roadside fruit stalls are all very good at speaking foreign languages

In other places, if the other party knows English, simple spoken words and gestures are enough. My mother can buy groceries and bring them back just by using gestures

Booked tours usually have foreign-speaking customer service. If the driver who picks you up doesn't show up on time, you can call to ask
Pages: [1]
View full version: Go to Phuket, Thailand to eat seafood, play jungle roller coaster, and have a spa massage