Jeff Bird Publish time 2024-7-20 02:02

The world's first floating bar club in Phuket ♥, Yona, is a paradise for young people

It is a paradise for young people. A day of floating on the YONA yacht. The Yona floating cIub is said to be the first in the world. You will regret it if you don't come! There are three floors on the sea where you can eat and dance. The swimming is super good. How can you not go when you come to Phuket?

Most of the people on the boat are foreigners. There are some booths. The prices of different positions are different. Good news for girls who love taking pictures. The business hours are 12AM-8PM. The scenery on the sea is so beautiful that you can take pictures no matter how you take them. But it is also very sunny. It is recommended to board the boat after 14 o'clock. It is too sunny at noon. It feels that most of them are Europeans and Americans. The atmosphere is really high, especially after sunset. There are dancers performing, which is super cool. The songs are also super nice. I am having a party in my head. I can't help shaking!

There are 7 of us. We can only book 4 seats. You need to make an appointment half a month in advance to book a booth. But it's good to have a place to stay. You can't stay in its public area for a long time. There are wine and food. Bring a bikini and change clothes on board.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The world's first floating bar club in Phuket ♥, Yona, is a paradise for young people