Quincy Alsop Publish time 2024-7-20 20:51

The Balay Spa, experience essential oil massage, Thai therapeutic back massage

This time I came to Hua Hin for vacation, and I experienced how to choose a SPA that suits me. If you like gentle massage, you can choose essential oil massage like me. It is gentle with appropriate strength. The technique is really professional, and the aroma of essential oil has healing function, which will make you relax. If you are more tolerant and like heavy strength, then I recommend that you must choose Thai back therapy massage, which focuses on the back and spine. If you usually feel sore in your spine, you will feel a significant sense of relief in your shoulders, back and waist the next day after the massage.

The beautiful Barai spa in the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, we experienced essential oil massage and Thai back therapy massage respectively: 290051 hours Highlights: Many Khmer architectural elements are infiltrated in every corner, and the use of architectural colors is also bold. It is impactful and allows people to relax quickly. I said that this is the most beautiful SPA in Thailand, and no one should object.

Pages: [1]
View full version: The Balay Spa, experience essential oil massage, Thai therapeutic back massage