Bernice Publish time 2024-5-19 02:43

Philippines Hotel Recommendation Grand Hyatt Peninsula Conrad Who is the King?

Summarizing the recommended order of hotels for a ten-day trip to Manila: Peninsula Conrad Grand Hyatt

Before going to Manila, I was worried about local security and chose to stay in a hotel to protect my personal safety (I can only search for Grand Hyatt on Meituan and Ctrip) The hotel search is relatively comprehensive).

Figure 1 Conrad. Recommendation index: ***** five stars

The environment is perfect, the sunrise and sunset can be seen from the swimming pool view, and the sea view room faces the Ferris wheel directly. It can be said to be the most beautiful hotel in Manila. The service is first-class, they took the initiative to take the luggage and the room was upgraded. All the service staff smiled (all professional fake smiles, but his family is the best). There are a lot of delicious food, including the popular China Blue, and the hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a sumptuous meal three times a day. The location is near Manila Bay, and the hotel is directly connected to the largest SM mall, which is especially suitable for people like me who are afraid of going out. All in all, this is the top 1 hotel in Manila in my mind.

Picture 2 Peninsula, recommendation index: five stars

If you don’t want to see many Chinese people and want to eat something good in Manila, a food desert, choose Peninsula (executive room type) with your eyes closed. The exterior decoration of the hotel is the most beautiful. As soon as you enter the door, you can feel the old money style. It is a place where local wealthy people gather for dinner. A lot of people take pictures. After staying for three days, I saw two Chinese people. There are no movies in the hotel rooms, and there may not be many Internet celebrities here. The rooms are very simple, but the night room is very good. They fold clothes, give chocolates, and update toiletries every day. The service is the kind that can be seen with a professional fake smile. The lounge staff will chat with you and it is very interesting. Tips will upgrade the service, so I am willing to pay for it. The location is in the center of Makati, very close to the Greenland Mall. It is not peaceful here, so be careful when going out, but it is still very convenient to go shopping during the day.

Figure 3 Figure 4. Grand Hyatt. Not recommended. Not recommended. Not recommended.

One thing to say, the location is very good bgc, relatively safe and very close to the shopping mall. The room is relatively small. I have stayed in the smallest room for the past few days. The bgc is the highest. I can see the urban construction from a high altitude and see the gap between the rich and the poor in Manila. The reason for not recommending is that the service is too poor, the service is too poor, the service is too poor. I ignored you the whole time, I didn’t even bother with a fake smile, the waiters preferred to hang around white people (for tips), the bar was terrible, they had to grab it, I got there late and there was nothing, the waiter actually laughed at the bartender A big brother who doesn’t speak English and uses a translator, who doesn’t speak Chinese when she comes to China, and a confident joker who serves her plates and has no professional qualities at all. Anyway, if you don’t want to be taken advantage of, don’t go
Pages: [1]
View full version: Philippines Hotel Recommendation Grand Hyatt Peninsula Conrad Who is the King?