Marshall Wyld Publish time 2024-7-20 20:51

Gaya Spa Wellness Senopati, Indonesian Southeast Asian decoration style

The ceiling of Indonesian SPA industry! 200+ per person, beautiful environment
Name: Gaya Spa Wellness Senopati
Additional: 35 US dollars
Google rating: 4.8

Recently, I was a little tired, so I explored a SPA in Jakarta to experience authentic Indonesian massage. I will share with you the highlights of this shop. As a person who loves Southeast Asian style, its decoration really fits my aesthetic point! The spacious and comfortable reception desk, with wooden display cabinets on the left, displays their products, frosted milky white fabric sofas, fashionable tea-colored glass coffee tables, and various Indonesian copper art decorations and paintings.

The favorite is the green plants that can be seen everywhere, as if you are in a forest with fresh air, and your mood will relax immediately. We booked a double room, and the room was filled with the aroma of aromatherapy, which made people relax immediately. The package we chose was foot bath + massage, a total of 90 minutes.

Change into a bathrobe, pick up the silver bell and shake it gently, and the masseur will start the service. Soak your feet in rose petal hot water for about 5 minutes, lie on the bed and enjoy the essential oil massage, and take a shower after the massage. The masseur's technique is quite gentle, and it doesn't hurt overall. Instead, it's very comfortable. I almost fell asleep.

It is worth mentioning that there is a distinctive open-air shower room in the room. There is no roof, some vines are hung on the wall, and there are irregular gravel roads on the ground. There are tall plants near the shower head. The plants are lush and almost cover the sky above your head. While taking a shower, you look up and see the stars falling on the ground through the gaps in the plants, just like taking a shower in nature.

I was attracted by the products on the display shelf when I paid the bill! Because I love the aromatherapy smell of their home, I bought 3 bottles of aromatherapy essential oils, the smells are:

BANJAR: Lemongrass + basil leaves + mint leaves mixed smell, refreshing
MINAHASA: Clove buds + lemongrass + cinnamon leaves + rose + lavender, the main tone is a strong floral scent
CITRONELLA: Citrus mixed with some cinnamon, the overall fruity smell, the smell is magical, a bit intoxicating

The smell of lemon and lavender can produce the most positive and calming effect, so basically many aromatherapy oils will have these two ingredients. Pour the essential oil into the aromatherapy machine at night, it can have a certain sleep-inducing effect. I also like their whitening essence, which has a light plant fragrance after applying it, is easily absorbed, and is not sticky at all.

The body scrub is also worth buying. Indonesia is located in the tropical hot weather. Usually sweating will produce dirt and clog the pores. The scrub is very gentle, and the ingredients are mainly basil leaves, lemongrass and other spice plants. Southeast Asians really play the role of spices to the fullest.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Gaya Spa Wellness Senopati, Indonesian Southeast Asian decoration style