Candice Stephens Publish time 2024-7-21 23:32

Red Coconut Restaurant in Boracay, with live fire performances at night

This restaurant Red Coconut has Fire Dance at night, which is actually a fire-playing acrobatic performance as shown in Figure 2. You can take photos with them after their performance, but you need to tip them.

Figures 4 and 5 show a large piece of food being served. It is so exaggerated that I couldn't help but go up to join in the fun and take photos. This is suitable for a dozen friends to go together, and then put together a long table, and everyone can share such a piece of food. If you come in a group, you can really try it. The atmosphere is what you eat.

And this restaurant has resident singers, so the atmosphere has always been lively and never quiet. You have to shout when talking to friends.

The Filipino dishes in this restaurant are mainly barbecue. I ordered their grilled squid, shells, etc., but their coconut chicken soup is really good. It is served directly in a coconut and tastes good.

Finally, we wandered to the end of Station 2. There is a bar called Waves with a lot of atmosphere. I just came to Boracay and was exhausted from running around and just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep immediately, but the atmosphere of this restaurant is really warm and the music is great. I couldn't help but stay and have two drinks.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Red Coconut Restaurant in Boracay, with live fire performances at night