Stephanie Felton Publish time 2024-7-21 23:50

Love Travel: Eat, Drink, Play and Shop in Jeju Island --- Island Hotel Massage

After playing for several days in a row, I did feel a little tired. A friend suggested that we go for a SPA, which was a good idea. So we came to the island hotel in Zhongwendong. The SPA club here is very good, and you can enjoy the beautiful sea while eliminating the fatigue of the trip. Just look at the environment here and you will know whether it is very pleasing to the eye or not. Even the air is full of the freshness of plants. If you come to travel, just book a hotel here, which will make travel more convenient.

This stone man is made of a unique black-gray volcanic stone. The guardian god carved from it is affectionately called "Stone Grandpa" by the locals. Most of the Stone Grandpas have bulging eyes, thick noses, and tightly closed lips. Legend has it that the Stone Grandpa with the left hand on is a military officer, and the Stone Grandpa with the right hand on is a civil servant. Touching the Stone Grandpa's nose can give birth to a son, and touching the Stone Grandpa's belly and hands can lead to promotion and wealth. It is said that after Korean couples get married, they must go to Jeju Island to worship the Stone Grandpa in order to pray for many children and good fortune.

Do you all know the benefits of SPA? It can please the body and mind, find an outlet for the accumulated pressure, fatigue and confusion in the heart, and make the body, mind and spirit achieve harmony and balance. The beauty of body, mind and spirit is the dream of modern urban people who are in a sub-healthy state. The pleasant fragrance from SPA is to care and comfort people from the body, mind and spirit, to protect the face, to care for the soul, and to make people full of vitality and spirit from the inside out.

After entering the door, we first had to change into SPA clothes. There was a changing room inside. Then we lined up to soak our feet in the prepared foot basins. Some foot bathing products were poured into the basins, making the water slightly reddish. It was really hot. I tried several times before I could put my feet in, haha.

They also prepared tea for us~ We could drink tea and soak our feet at the same time, and there was a TV in front for us to watch.

After soaking our feet, we are ready to go in for a SPA. Speaking of this, it reminds me of the one I did in Thailand. It was so sour and refreshing that I screamed. I really can't do that move, haha. This time, I will try the Korean style and see what the difference is.

The masseuse was very attentive. She knew a few simple Chinese and English sentences. She asked if it hurt and I felt I could hold on. Ha, her hands were really strong and the massage was very comfortable. It costs 70,000 won for 70 minutes, which is a bit more expensive than in Thailand, but the environment is much better than in Thailand. You know the principle of you get what you pay for. I listened to music while getting a massage and almost fell asleep because it was so comfortable. Embarrassing~

After the SPA, I strolled in the garden for a while and felt the sea breeze. Does the chair I am sitting on look familiar? Yes, this is the filming location of "Secret Garden" starring Hyun Bin. How about it? Do you want to experience it too? I will post the address to you!

Coordinates: 2563-1, Jungmun-dong, Seogwipo City
Tel: 064-738-4144

Pages: [1]
View full version: Love Travel: Eat, Drink, Play and Shop in Jeju Island --- Island Hotel Massage