Michael Browning Publish time 2024-5-19 02:46

Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen, pop remix bar,Bartender is great.

Recommend a treasure bar located in Makati Bar Street!

Because I didn’t make a guide in advance, I temporarily searched for bar recommendations in Manila on Ufos Travel, but I saw a lot of recommendations for various clubs and lounges, but we all prefer pubs because they can dance but are not as good as clubs. Commercialization, I accidentally discovered this cocktail bar recommended by a blogger, which is also a restaurant. I was attracted by the exquisite cocktails and desserts in the pictures. I was really surprised!

First of all, the cocktails in this bar are really unique and taste great. The price is a bit expensive compared to other bars over there, but it is still cheap compared to Beijing. One cup is about 400p, which is about RMB 50. Because I was a little dizzy at the time, I don’t remember the name of the wine I ordered, but the three drinks I ordered were all delicious🥰

Secondly, the atmosphere of the bar, because we went there around 12 o’clock in the morning, has become It's a club, everyone is dancing, and the songs are mainly pop remix (we prefer this type), which is a bit like Aurora and St Domains in Beijing. There are foreign tourists and many locals, who will dance with you enthusiastically

Finally, the Bartenders here are doing well! Maybe they thought we were foreigners, so they kept giving us shots, and when they were about to close at 4 o'clock, they took us to the next bar hahaha

Bar: Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen
Address: 5972 Alfonso cor. Fermina Street, Poblacion
IG: @agimatbar

By the way, I would like to recommend Z Hostel, a hostel where many European and American backpackers come to stay, but they don’t like to stay in hostels. There are also separate rooms here, with its own rooftop bar, you will receive a wine coupon when you check in, and there is also a sunset session to help you meet new friends. It is a very suitable accommodation for traveling alone, and it is only a two-minute walk from this bar😊
Pages: [1]
View full version: Agimat at Ugat Foraging Bar and Kitchen, pop remix bar,Bartender is great.