Frederic Veblen Publish time 2024-7-23 15:43

Travel in Hong Kong. Take the Victoria Peak Cable Car🚠 and see the Sky Terrace

I went to Hong Kong with my friends two days ago. I usually went shopping in Hong Kong before. I saw IG travel bloggers always recommending to take the cable car on Victoria Peak. I personally experienced it and it is really worth going! Today I will share with you the experience of taking the cable car on Victoria Peak!
Location: Victoria Peak, Central and Western District, Hong Kong
Transportation: Take the MTR to Central Station, exit from Exit J2, and then you can see the "Peak Cable Car" sign along the way. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the entrance of the cable car Central Terminal. Or you can directly navigate to "Victoria Peak Cable Car", you will see a big black boulder, and the destination is in front.
Business hours: 7:30 in the morning to 10 o'clock in the evening, about 15 minutes per trip. One way is about 8 minutes.
Tips for playing:
1. Today's cable cars have been upgraded, with transparent glass on the roof and both sides of the body, which greatly improves the viewing experience.
2. Take the green retro cable car that is 30° inclined with the horizon, and climb up the mountain. It feels like flying.
3. When going up the mountain, you must choose to sit on the right side, because you can enjoy the magnificent scenery and sea view. When going down the mountain, sit on the left side, so that the view is the best.
4. There will be fewer people before 10 o'clock in the morning. If you go at 4 or 5 o'clock in the afternoon, you can also watch the sunset and night view.
Ticket booking:
I booked it on KLOOK. KLOOK is an official platform, which is relatively safe. You can rush with confidence! There are many package options above, and you can also buy tickets for the Sky Terrace of the Sky Tower for 428‼
We chose the round-trip cable car ticket package, which cost only 86 per person! This price is super affordable!
Photography and check-in spots:
1. You need to swipe your Octopus card to get off and get on the Peak Tram at the stations (Barker Road Station, MacDonnell Road Station, etc.). You can take photos and check in at every bridge that crosses the road, and take photos with the cable car‼
2. Sky Terrace 428 should be visited on a sunny day. It is easy to have heavy fog on rainy days, and you cannot see the city scenery‼
Remember to check in at the observation deck on the east side, where you can see Hong Kong's skyscrapers. The observation deck on the west side also allows you to see Hong Kong's villages and islands!
3. Peak Tower
✅Snowy Savors glutinous rice cakes are very sticky, each flavor is delicious, the ingredients are large, and the price is not expensive!
✅HOME KONG also has local Hong Kong brands, which are trendy and designed while incorporating a lot of Hong Kong's classic local culture, making them very suitable for collection or gifting!
✅Madame Tussauds
You can check in after seeing the scenery. The museum is divided into 11 areas. There are many stars to check in and take photos. There are also many beautiful scenes!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Travel in Hong Kong. Take the Victoria Peak Cable Car🚠 and see the Sky Terrace