Anna Godwin Publish time 2024-5-19 02:49

I went to Manila and this hotel has great staying power! Swimming pool with sauna and jacuzzi

Manila may not be your final destination when traveling to the Philippines, but if you can arrange a day to explore this city, you will also discover its unique charm.

Fort Santiago is a standard check-in point, especially the 500-600-year-old ancient city gate, which has a sense of story.

The Church of the Immaculate Conception and the Augustinian Church are the heritage of Manila's colonial period. The strong religious atmosphere makes people feel like they are in Europe.

Rizal Park, Harris Avenue, and Chinatown also have their own characteristics. If you have enough time, you can also go for a walk.

As for the destination for this trip to explore Manila, I recommend the Marco Polo Hotel. Through the large glass windows in the lobby, the city view of Manila can be instantly unlocked. There is also a shopping paradise SM mall nearby, allowing you to easily obtain the joy of shopping.

Stylish guest rooms, attentive service, swimming pool equipped with sauna and jacuzzi... The joy of relaxing and recharging after Citywalk is all here.

After a good night’s sleep and full of energy, it’s time to set off to explore other destinations! There is also a Marco Polo Hotel in Cebu, Philippines. In the next note, follow us into Marco Polo Cebu~
Pages: [1]
View full version: I went to Manila and this hotel has great staying power! Swimming pool with sauna and jacuzzi