Michael Cecillia Publish time 2024-7-25 21:41

Taiwan's New Taipei City's Izakaya has a rich variety of food👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻, simple but memorable

▫️Mentai yam $150 NT$
▫️Salt-grilled zucchini $150 NT$
▫️Omega grilled yaki $150 NT$
▫️Sautéed lotus root $120 NT$
▫️Odon with fried shrimp and yuzu soup $180 NT$
▫️Steamed clam soup with wine $200 NT$
▫️Stir-fried instant noodles $150 NT$
▫️Hinged bell $120 NT$
▫️Dried flower fish overnight $280 NT$
▫️Salt-grilled Hokkaido scallops $150 NT$
▫️Peat mullet roe fried rice $180 NT$
▫️Salt-grilled flat-back steak $280 NT$
▫️Stingray fin $180 NT$

#Fried shrimp yuzu soup udon
The dried bonito soup and the light yuzu flavor are surprisingly refreshing~ The aftertaste is a little spicy, paired with crispy fried shrimp (soaked in the soup to absorb the soup is also good!) The overall layering is rich, simple but very memorable!

#Mi Eggplant Tianraku Yaki
The color of the eggplant in half, the eggplant completely absorbs the sauce and there is no scary smell! The texture is soft and tender~ This is the first time I saw this dish, the texture and taste are quite pleasing!

#Mentaiko Yam #Salt-grilled Gourd
Mentaiko is very different from the usual ones. It doesn’t taste like lobster salad (and there’s a lot of it!). It’s a yam with a crisp texture! The Gourd is cooked to the perfect degree~ but it’s soft and retains its moisture. It’s a must-order grilled vegetable!

#響鈴
The thin slices are quite crispy, and they’re not greasy even though they’re fried. I thought it was a shrimp cracker, but it turned out to be thinly sliced ​​tempura! It’s quite special. The more you eat, the more you sip. It’s a great snack to go with a drink!

#魟鲨翅
A special dish on the menu~ and something I’ve never seen in an izakaya! The texture is chewy (very similar to dried konjac but not so hard to chew). The taste is salty and not fishy. It is more addictive with the dipping sauce (with a hint of mustard)! This is a highly recommended dish for drinking ~ and it is also very special!

#酒蒸蛤蹯
Full of big clams ~ a bowl gives quite a lot! The soup base has a light taste of wine, and it is warm and not irritating when you eat it. It is a must for clams lovers!
Summary: I ate a lot of things that day! The above dishes are the ones I personally think are more special! Stingray fin, rice eggplant Rakuyaki, and bells are all my first time to see ~ overnight dried flower fish, clams, grilled vegetables are also good, water lily retains its crispness (slightly strong wine taste), and the rest is just right ~ overall suitable for a drink party!

▪️Name: Aizawa Izakaya
▪️Address: No. 107, Section 2, Lixing Road, Sanchong District, New Taipei City
▪️Business hours: Closed on Tuesday; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday (18:00-01:00); Friday to Saturday (18:00-02:00)

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taiwan's New Taipei City's Izakaya has a rich variety of food👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻, simple but memorable