Jamie Benedict Publish time 2024-7-25 22:13

I found the best eel rice in Taipei at the century-old Yu Zhuang Restaurant!

I accidentally discovered the century-old eel restaurant hidden in the alley. After eating, I realized that it was a fish restaurant with a history of 140 years in Japan. Taipei is the first overseas branch and was selected for the Michelin plate~

The price of the eel rice is relatively high. After entering the store, the waiter said it was the Tokyo cooking style and asked us if we would get used to it (although I don’t know what Tokyo’s is, is there any difference? The first bite of the eel rice is indeed the same as the previous one. The taste is very different from other restaurants. You can also pair it with their own sansho powder, which tastes very rich~

You need to wait for 40 minutes for the eel rice. It is recommended not to come too late, or you can call to make a reservation before you come (this is different from other eel restaurants! There are also large (special), medium (upper), small (and) portions. Girls can eat small portions, which are really full! Each portion of eel rice is also served with pickles and eel liver The soup is not miso soup, but eel liver soup~ so special~

There are many other eel dishes, and the cold kabayaki eel is really recommended! The cold eel is so delicious! It is not inferior to the hot eel at all. There is also tempura eel. I don’t like tempura at all, but I took a bite of the tempura eel and ate the whole thing! You can see how delicious it is! And the vegetables inside it are fried together, it’s really thoughtful~

On that day, all the people dining in the restaurant were Japanese, and it really felt like I was in Japan. The interior decoration is also in a refined Japanese style, very suitable for dinner parties. The key is that the service attitude is super good! There is no service charge~

Restaurant name: Yuzhuang
Restaurant address: No. 24, Lane 83, Section 1, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City
Business hours: 11:30-14:30, 17:30-21:00 (closed on Tuesdays)

Pages: [1]
View full version: I found the best eel rice in Taipei at the century-old Yu Zhuang Restaurant!