Theobald Titus Publish time 2024-7-25 21:31

Taipei Raohe Night Market, a wide variety of local delicacies that will keep you coming back

If you come to Taiwan for tourism, you have to experience the night market in Taiwan. This time, I came to the Raohe Night Market recommended by the taxi driver!

The night market has a lot of delicious food and is full of desirable fireworks. Although the entire night market is only a 20-minute walk away, there are many recommended foods. The photos are all delicious. Especially worth recommending is the pepper cake (just under the archway), kumquat lemon is very greasy, and the spare ribs are very fragrant! The ice and fire dumplings are worth queuing up. The combination of a mouthful of fermented rice mixed with ice and sesame dumplings is unique! Sweet potato balls and taro cakes must be eaten after frying, otherwise the taste will be bad. The grilled squid is very fresh and I forgot to take a photo. The others are all ok. Everyone can choose according to their own taste. Stinky tofu and medicinal stewed spare ribs are very fragrant, but I really can't eat it, so I didn't try it this time, but it is worth recommending. In addition, Yuzhenxin is specially recommended as a souvenir (recommended by Taiwanese friends). The first choice is cream shortbread, sun cake, and nougat.

Overall, it's a good experience! Due to the closure of free travel, the number of tourists has decreased a lot. If you have the chance, Taiwan is worth a visit!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Taipei Raohe Night Market, a wide variety of local delicacies that will keep you coming back