Irene Dodd Publish time 2024-5-19 03:27

Manila is too dangerous, don’t come? You’ll have to come to know

Before coming to the Philippines, I read a lot of guides, and they all said that Manila was very chaotic, and for a moment I didn’t even dare to leave the airport.

After leaving the airport, we grabbed the hotel and chatted with the driver along the way. We talked about happy people. Finally, I got off the car and I gave him a tip and he said no need

I stayed for two days and one night in total. I went to SM mall. It is a big mall. I bought some gifts at KULTURA. I also bought glasses, clothes, sunscreen and other things from Sun optical store

Second I visited the museum and the Spanish Town (I don’t know what it’s called specifically) that day. Because Taishai took a local Lamborghini tour guide, it cost 200 pesos for half an hour, and the total after the tour was 1,000 pesos. I think this money is worth spending, because of these The attractions are all in the same area

In short, my experience was pretty good, except that I couldn’t get a motorcycle or grab a taxi at SM mall at night, so I had to wait for a long time

I have made a motorcycle all the way, which is convenient and cheap. I have two softwares, move it and Joyride. I personally feel very good about it. I don’t have to worry about traffic jams

The above is just my personal experience. I will be in Long Beach later. When chatting with Chinese bosses on the island, and chatting with friends in Manila, the danger in Manila does exist~
Pages: [1]
View full version: Manila is too dangerous, don’t come? You’ll have to come to know