Marguerite Kelly Publish time 2024-7-25 22:23

Antipolo city Pintô Art Museum, a treasure art museum

Today I will share an art museum I visited recently on Sunday. You can find it by searching Pintô Art Museum on Google Maps of the Philippines. It is located in Antipolo city, 20 kilometers from Manila. The guard passing by said that you need to pay a 20P entrance fee to go to the museum. The ticket price is 250P per person, and a tour map of the art museum is given. There are people to guide you when parking, and I gave a 10P tip.

The whole art museum left a pleasant impression on me. There are so many exhibits. I thought it was a very small museum, but after entering, I found it was quite large. It is a museum and a big garden. It is very photogenic. It has Roman-style architecture and a large swimming pool. There are seats everywhere to rest, and there are many beds outside to sit. The mattresses are very elastic hahahaha. There is also a restaurant inside, with everything you need for eating, drinking and having fun. I strongly recommend friends who are bored on weekends to come and play!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Antipolo city Pintô Art Museum, a treasure art museum