Mamie Jeames Publish time 2024-7-31 14:59

3 days in Bangkok and 3 days in Chiang Mai🕺, focusing on a casual trip

The place we stayed in Bangkok was an apartment near Sukhumvit. It cost 1,500 baht to stay for a day. The experience was good, but it was surrounded by the bar street, which was quite chaotic. Because we were two boys, we walked around the street at around 2 a.m. and had a light meal at a stall on the bar street, which was mixed with the smell of elephants and sewers around.

I got up at noon on the first day and checked in at an internet celebrity store in an internet celebrity airport-style mall. The mall was very distinctive and the restaurant was also very delicious. The price per person was 350 baht. Then I walked around the street casually and went to Chatuchak Market. The market was very large and sold relatively inferior products among Yiwu goods. Here comes the point. After visiting the market, it was already evening. When we were looking for a massage shop on the street, we were approached by a group of guys who were eating at a food stall. After chatting for a long time, we heard that we were going to a spa, so they recommended a nearby shop to us. After we went there, we felt something was wrong. The shop was in a residential area, and the windows and doors were covered with huge posters. When we went in, we saw a group of Thai spirited guys sitting on the sofa. The manager took out a booklet for us to choose people. The price was 400 baht/hour, and said that we could get other services with a 1,000 baht tip. When we opened the booklet, we found that it was a "model card" of naked men, which scared us to put on shoes and go out immediately. We took a taxi to a small shop that looked quite formal on the massage street in the city center. It was also 400 baht/hour. The environment was average but very clean. The massage was good. After the massage, I checked Xiaohongshu and saw that there was a famous "nana" block very close to where we lived, so I strolled over. When you enter Nana Square, you have to check your passport to see if you are over 25 years old. I went in and saw it. It was very scary. I quickly turned around and went back to the hotel to sleep.

On the third day, I got up at noon and went to a Michelin restaurant. The price per person was 150 baht. The food was very good. I loved the Tom Yum Goong soup! Then I went to Siam, the most famous shopping district in Thailand. Three large shopping malls are connected together, and the elevated subway runs through them. It feels very good. It is a little different from domestic shopping malls, but the goods sold are mediocre. It was already evening when I finished shopping. I went to Chinatown again. The experience was very good and I felt very strong. The streets are obviously cleaner than other places in Thailand, there are many delicious foods, and it is also beautiful to take pictures.

The experience of traveling in Chiang Mai is as follows:

1. Taxi apps are very convenient. Grab and Bolt are very convenient. The prices are clearly marked. You have to pay cash when you get to the place. Grab is more expensive than Bolt, but the cars and drivers are better than Bolt. It is difficult to get a Bolt taxi in Bangkok. You have to wait for more than 20 minutes. Therefore, it is recommended to use Grab in Bangkok

2. Bangkok is really too noisy. The streets are full of the roar of tutu motorcycles. You can take a tutu to feel it (remember to bargain). An electric motorcycle can go up to 80 miles per hour. It's speed and passion.

3. Thailand is still very safe. The residents are very friendly and everyone knows a little English. As long as you know a little English, there will be no problem in traveling. At worst, you can use translation software

4. I don’t know if it’s because of where I went or where I live, there are elephant shops and sex stalls all over the street. Some elephant shops are decorated very high-end, and there are elephant-made burgers, cookies and so on. The smell is very bad. I retched many times

5. There is a 711 every 50 meters. You can try local snacks and Thai milk (very sweet)

6. Wang Jiaer is really popular. The street billboards in Thailand are Wang Jiaer bkpp lisa. The rest may be Thai local stars and Wang Hedi and the like

7. You must make an appointment in advance for intermediate or advanced massage shops. They are very popular. You can’t get it without an appointment. You can only go to small shops on the street. There are also very good small shops on the street. You can combine Google Maps and Xiaohongshu to slowly search

Pages: [1]
View full version: 3 days in Bangkok and 3 days in Chiang Mai🕺, focusing on a casual trip