Phyllis Whit Publish time 2024-5-19 03:32

Go to Manila Bay to watch the most beautiful sunset. Do you know how to take the best photos?

If you search for Manila guides online, you will find that the sunset over Manila Bay dominates the screen and is overwhelmingly recommended. Having stayed in the Philippines for so long, I also love the sunset at Manila Bay the most. I think it is a must-visit place in Manila.

The first time I saw the sunset in MOA, I felt quite unhappy. At that time, my work was up and down, I was falling out of love, and I was still not used to being in a foreign country. My friend M asked me to take you to see the sunset. I was very happy at the time and readily agreed. He took me through the city, from tricycles to light rails and then to jeepneys. Along the way, I cautiously looked at everything around me. I was still very timid and felt uneasy about this country.

We arrived at 4:30 in the afternoon and waited for about an hour. It was very hot. Sitting on the stone steps by the seaside, watching the sun set in the sky, the yellow halo formed around it is particularly beautiful. The sea breeze ruffled my hair, I felt that starting from scratch was the normal state of life, and the sunset healed my heart.

Then I went to see the sunset with an old friend. I miss him very much now and miss the journey and innocence that I unlocked with him. I love this country so much.
I have very few memories of sunsets, even though I have been to different places and seen quite a few sunsets.

Then the people I knew gradually left and went to different places to start different lives. We occasionally contacted each other and shared the journey. When I miss them, I will think of certain scenes, which will become an indispensable part of the journey.

The sunset in the Philippines in March is so beautiful. When I come back here again, I still go Watched the sunset at moa. Unexpectedly, that day was the International Music Festival in the Philippines. The scene was huge and crowded, and I was very small among them. We meet again after a long absence, but this city always gives me a warm feeling.

The most beautiful sunset in Moa turns out to be in the spring of March. The very pink color at night is the most unforgettable.

Local boys and girls and I sat at the beach and watched the New Year fireworks. Through the ups and downs, some people appeared in my mind. Some people have never been seen again, and some people are still with me. This journey of life, said How long will it last? How many traveling companions will we reach the end of together?
Thanks for the road we walked together, the wine we drank, the companionship, the losses and possessions.

I accidentally found a particularly good place to watch the sunset. The reason was because I missed my old friend and remembered the New Year’s fireworks that I had seen upstairs with him that year, so I took the opportunity to walk there. Went there, but I didn’t expect it to be a bar open to the public on weekdays. A few business people were drinking and typing there. It was very quiet in the afternoon and it was a good place to drink and look at the sea in the afternoon. Outside the floor-to-ceiling glass windows is the entire Manila Bay, so taking photos is not a problem when you have a good photographer.

Towards sunset, people will There were a lot of places at once, but not so many that there was not even a place to sit on the stone steps in Manila Bay. The price of drinks here is basically three times that of outside, but waiting for sunset outside in the scorching sun and stuffy weather is really not a particularly pleasant thing. Girls' faces will look oily when taking pictures or something, after all, there is no place to touch up their makeup.

So as a photographer, I would like to recommend you to come here to watch the sunset. It is suitable to come here for a drink in the afternoon. Sit on a recliner to relax or read a book, and watch a grand sunset on the sea. The key is to post to a group of high-quality friends, right?

Pages: [1]
View full version: Go to Manila Bay to watch the most beautiful sunset. Do you know how to take the best photos?