Ed Susan Publish time 2024-8-2 19:42

Phung Thuy erotic massage shop in Ho Chi Minh City, testicle massage before sex

I rode a motorcycle to Phung Thuy, an erotic massage parlor in Ho Chi Minh City, at night. This was my second time there, so I was not unfamiliar with the environment. After paying the massage fee of 550,000 VND at the front desk, I walked along the corridor and at the corner of the corridor, a young man took me to a massage room. The young man asked me if I wanted to order a familiar lady. After learning that I did not order a lady, the young man left.

As soon as I entered the sauna room, the lady came. The lady had a round face and was about 40 years old. After I finished the sauna, the lady washed my hair and body, especially the buttocks area. I lay prone on the massage table and the lady performed an orthodox massage. The massage lasted about 10 minutes and the technique was very professional.

The massage ended and the service entered the next stage. The lady began to attack me. When I tried to counterattack, I was immediately stopped by the lady. When I wanted to touch her with my right hand, the lady raised my right hand and scratched my armpits. When I wanted to use my left hand, the lady used the same trick to stop me. In this case, I had to give up the idea of ​​touching the lady. The lady continued her attack, stimulating my butt with her right foot and caressing the area around my butt with her left foot. According to the lady's instructions, I turned to lie on my back, and the lady began to stimulate my balls with her hands, then lifted my legs and started the dragon drill. Then, the lady started to blow the flute without a condom, and at the same time stimulated my nipples with her hands. Soon, I fired in the lady's mouth. The lady immediately ran to the shower room and started to take a shower. After paying the lady 550,000 Vietnamese dong, I withdrew. When I rode the motorcycle back to the hotel, my butt was still itchy.

Shop name: phung thuy
Shop category: Erotic massage
Address: 4 Đ. số 2, Hiệp Bình Chánh, Thủ Đức, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Facebook: www.facebook.com/massagephungthuy.net?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Cost: Massage 550,000 + blowjob 550,000 = 1.1 million VND
Pages: [1]
View full version: Phung Thuy erotic massage shop in Ho Chi Minh City, testicle massage before sex