Jeremy Clare Publish time 2024-8-3 06:32

Mudra House Shampoo + Hair Treatment + Face Wash + Face and Body Massage Package

In recent years, tourists who come to Vietnam must try Vietnamese-style hair shampoo, because there are really too many tricks for Vietnamese-style hair washing. Today #BoboLulu will introduce a complete set of hair shampoo with a high CP value+ A complete value-for-money package of 70 minutes of hair care + 30 minutes of face wash + 30 minutes of facial massage + 70 minutes of body oil massage (more than two and a half hours to nearly three hours) only costs just over a thousand. Is it okay to not recommend this?
-
The masseuses at Mudra House are very professional. Whether it is body massage or hair care, they conquered me with their superb skills. Through the skilled movements of the therapist's hands, the accumulated fatigue and knotted areas in the body were pushed away. After finishing it, the areas where I felt uncomfortable actually felt better, it was really oh my god!
-
Hair washing and hair care are another strength of Mudra. It uses herbal soup to carefully care for and massage your scalp. The warm herbal soup slowly falls on the scalp, which is super comfortable! In addition, it can be used to wash your face and massage your scalp. Facial massage, this ultimate experience is definitely worth your trip!
-
Mudra House is not located in the old town, and the main customers it serves are locals. If you want to try the best and most authentic Vietnamese head-to-toe lady experience, you can’t miss it!
-
The store is located in a small community. Once you enter the community, please turn left and take the leftmost alley. Walk forward 50 meters and you will be on the right!
Address: LK9 – TT2 – 96B Nguyễn Huy Tưởng, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội

Pages: [1]
View full version: Mudra House Shampoo + Hair Treatment + Face Wash + Face and Body Massage Package