Carey Turner Publish time 2024-8-5 01:39

River View Spa in Kuta, Bali, having sex with a big F-cup girl, one hand can't hold it

The spa is located on a dirt road by the river. After entering the shop, the waiter introduced the service items. One lady for 90 minutes costs 1.2 million RP; two ladies for 2 hours costs 2.5 million RP. I chose the 90-minute package. The ladies quickly stood in a row in front of me. I started from one end and observed the ladies one by one. The first 10 were very average, but when I saw the 11th lady, my eyes lit up.

The lady had big eyes, a small nose, a big but tight mouth, fair skin, long thighs, a slim figure, a big F cup, and a beautiful butt. The lady claimed to be 23 years old and looked younger. Selected. Go to the sex room together. ​The room is large, with a massage bathtub that can accommodate 6 people and a large double bed. There is a large mirror on the wall. When the lady massaged me, the mirror reflected a pair of huge breasts swaying from side to side, which made me dry my mouth and extremely excited.

I just had sex yesterday, and my little brother was not ready to fight. The lady applied lubricant to my little brother and stimulated him continuously. At my request, we started the 69 position, and my little brother quickly entered the battle state. The lady put on the condom in the woman-on-top position, and I quickly ejaculated. Afterwards, we entered the massage bathtub together. The lady and I snuggled together, playing and chatting. It was time, so I gave the lady a tip and said goodbye. The attitude of the front desk waiter of the spa was also very good, and I definitely recommend netizens to go and experience it.
Pages: [1]
View full version: River View Spa in Kuta, Bali, having sex with a big F-cup girl, one hand can't hold it