Darcy Jane Publish time 2024-5-19 23:46

I regret not coming to Cebu Island earlier. Thailand is not the only tourist destination in Southeast Asia.

The Philippines only learned about this island, which is a four-hour direct flight from Shanghai, through my Taiwanese colleague Amway! I really regret not coming earlier. It’s cheaper than Tyrande (the air ticket is only 2.5k), the flight time is shorter than Bali, and it can fly directly (there are Friday night China Eastern Airlines tickets). It’s perfect for workers who need a mental escape! !

Let’s talk about the itinerary first. We arranged 4D4N, arriving on Friday night and leaving at midnight on Tuesday. My travel experience is written here

Day 0️⃣ Arrive at the business airport hotel on Friday night
Day 1️⃣ Pick up a car at the airport and drive to Moalboal. First, eat the famous kens in town, and then check into the blue orchid resort. You can see starfish while snorkeling on the hotel beach, and you can also have a spa at the beautiful seaside observation deck!
Day 2️⃣ Check out and go to Sardine Storm Viewing Point at 8 o'clock. There are many snorkeling guides next to the beach, which can provide snorkeling equipment and GoPro photography. The guide we met also led us to chase two big sea turtles! After the end, we booked a river trekking at the beach and drove 40 minutes to Kawasan Canyoneering. After almost four hours of fun, we jumped into a 10-meter waterfall, which was a great stress relief! After that, drive back to Cebu City! Stay at Shangri-La 🥹
Day3️⃣ Go to the hotel and give 100 points to the Shangri-La environment in Matcan Island, Cebu! The Juchu beach is also beautiful (and you can see big white fish while snorkeling on the hotel beach!). My boyfriend and I booked a chi spa at Shangri-La. We went snorkeling on the beach to see stars and sea snakes in the rain, went to the swimming pool, and ate finger food in the evening. crab
Day 4️⃣ Visit the city. I went to the center of Cebu to see Magellan’s Cross, strolled around the seaside mall SM Mall Seaside, and spent some time leisurely. In the evening, I flew back to Shanghai.

The time this time is relatively short. If you have more time, you can take a boat to Bohol Island, which is suitable for babies who know how to dive! Diving is cheap and professional! I regret not discovering it earlier🥹Stop gathering in Indonesia’s Tyrande and take a look at this outdoor + vacation two-in-one treasure travel destination!

Pages: [1]
View full version: I regret not coming to Cebu Island earlier. Thailand is not the only tourist destination in Southeast Asia.